Friday, October 8, 2010

Some photos to share...



I am off for the weekend to one of our favorite places, Half Moon Bay, California.

If you drive just farther down south past Half Moon Bay there is a beautiful place to stay called Costanoa. There is tent camping, full hook ups for RV's (which is what we are doing), even a hotel, cabins, restaurant and spa!

But before we go I thought I would share some photos taken recently....

I always love seeing some photos of daily life from some of my fellow bloggers so I thought I would share as well...

My younger sister Amy came over and helped me with bedtime by reading them a story....


The little ones pull this out and dump out all the blankets....

Cody eating a pen.....


Cody under my table pulling stuff out of my little crafty trash can....



Scotti takes my camera and takes a TON of photos of his trucks and cars...super funny!


Grandma gave little Cody a bath!


I wish she had been here this day to give him a bath! He sat in the mud! Geez!!!!


Okay that's enough of my silly sharing for today! I'll have lots to post next week...see you all then! And hopefully I'll get to blog hopping again next week!

Have a good weekend all!!!!

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love seeing your photos. Have a great time camping (well if you are in a RV I don't know if that's considered camping. lol ) hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Loved your photos! Have a great time. I am home nursing the flu so not too chatty today. Got your sweet card .. thanks bunches!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I love everyday photos as they are the best!!! Hope you have a great time.

Margie said...

OMG, Leah, they are ADORABLE! Love how Cody is into EVERYTHING! LOL!

Audrey Frelx said...

What wonderful photos, and that little Cody is a riot!!!

Fern said...

Leah, you kids are adorable!!! Have a wonderful time on your little trip! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!! Hugs!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Eiyiyi! Remember when he was immobile? Those were the day. you've got your hands full now! LOL Great pix! Enjoy your weekend! xxD

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Dragonlady said...

Hi Leah

Just wanted to pop by and say thank you so much for your comments on my spooky layout. I only have two kids to sort out whilst you have three - gorgeous though they are I can imagine they are more than a handful at times. I know it will get better eventually as my 6 year old is really good at sleeping but it is just the time you spend getting through it that can be so exhausting.
Any time you want a chat about the kids email me, my address is on my blog.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend sounds lovely.

Hugs Ali x