Saturday, November 20, 2010

ThankFall Mini Album


Thank Fall

So these were posted awhile ago but while I was loading some photos I realized that I have never posted this...so here we go!

This was for the Fall mini album swap that was hosted at Stuck on U Sketches. I know of course that most of you have seen those or have even seen this album already at Debbie Burns' blog but I will share here as well. She was kind enough to send me photos, I was so into packaging this bad boy that I totally forgot to take photos! Duh!

Okay so please, if you'd like to see the photo better, don't forget to click on it! =o)

I'll try and keep the details short so you don't fall asleep...LOL...this part IS cool though. I keep some packaging from my embossing folders and used that was a window for the front cover. It allowed me to get very dimensional for the front but also have that protected. This cover has everything in it, rub ons, silk leaves, punched leaves, Flower Soft, brads, embossing, stamping and inking. My favorite is the "straw" hair I made!


I kept the inside pretty simple and clean and allowed room for fuller sized photos. The theme was what Debbie has to be thankful for..starting with Home.


Her doggy...
full sized photo for the right side of page

Friends...
photo in frame on the left. tags on right.


Family...
tags on left and a photo will fit under the pumpkins of the right.


and lastly is a spot for herself (or pie, if she so wishes! LOL!)



I had the BEST time putting this together and think its the longest time I have put into something. Because of course a single scrappy page would not take so long. I loved this project and hope she liked it as well (which she did say she did, LOL!)
Again so sorry for taking so long to post this!!!

6 comments:

Flamenco92627 said...

Hi Leah, how are you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this album. It is so pretty! Great papers and textures. How awesome.

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this is wonderful!!! I love how you used the leftover packaging! You did a fantastic job -- love it!!!

CelticWoman said...

beautiful project. Sandi

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very pretty mini album. Love it!

Debbie said...

Gee this looks familiar! Cuz I'm the lucky one who got this wonderful album!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, this is just fabulous, Leah! I adore the front and each page is amazing! Lucky Debbie! xxD