Friday, November 12, 2010

Best Friends 4eva ~SOUS November 12~


Best Friends 4Eva

So I am on day 2 of my 5 day vacation (well not quite yet as I am preparing this blog post ahead of time =) and I am sure I am having fun!

But its friday and vacation or not, today is another challenge day over at Stuck on U Sketches! We are full of great happenings this month and one of those things is having original sketches just for us! How cool is that! Ness Waller has designed this months sketches and has done a great job! Please check out SOUS for her sketch and for her blog link (sorry to be terrible and not linking that =(

Here is my take:


Funny thing about this and I had not planned it at all. But this is a photo of my best friends and I at homecoming, I think Junior year of High School. And one of the gals (#3) is the one I am visiting now! Funny stuff!

All these wonderful pattern papers came from Generations Crafting (who by the way is going to have KILLER Black Friday deals so watch out!!!) These are from Basic Grey's Basic line...LOVE them! The papers were white but with a little ink...you can make them any color you want!


I have added some of Bo Bunny Learning Curve embellies. I though they were neat to add because this kinda was a school photo. I also used lots of embellishments from the Basic line as well (brads, clips, canvas tag, sticker labels).


Hope you all have a great weekend and I can not wait to see what everyone does!!! Hugs!!!

12 comments:

CelticWoman said...

I love your details almost a collage look to this and lots of heart, just beautiful, hope you are having fun. Hugs

GenCraft said...

Simply gorgeous! Love what you did with the Basics collection! Had fun yesterday! Hope I get to see you again soon! Hugs!

CraftyGirl said...

Leah! Hey girl! I hope you are having a blast with your friends and enjoying your much needed time away!! Love the LO!! And those flowers are soooo fabulous!! I am seriously going to try to make some time this week to join in on this challenge!! I miss hanging out at SOUS!!! lol!!
Barb :)

Maureen Reiss said...

I love it!!! Sooo pretty! I love all the stacked flowers and all the details. Great job, Leah!

Fern said...

Oh Leah, I hope you're having a wonderful time with your girlfriend!! Your layout is beautiful!! Love the colors and the photo is fabulous and take a look at those amazing flowers!! Love it!!!! Hugs!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Love your page, missy! Love the black and white with a pop of color. Hope you are having the time of your life reminiscing with friends! Love the photo of you and Floren!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great page and look at that photo!!! Hotties! Love the flowers on your page. Hop you are having fun.

annette said...

Love this Leah .. what a fab photo ....
loving the embellies , so much to look at.. have a super fun time away x:)

magicwanda said...

Leah Leah Leah.....
This is FABULOUS !!!!
I really like how you did this great job girl.
Wow I can't get over how big Cody is and soooo CUTE!
Big Hugs to ya my Friend
Wanda;-D

Ness said...

Leah your layout is absolutely amazing, love, love, love what you have done. Sorry I haven't written to you, will write you soon. Love Ness xx

Margie said...

Hey stranger! How the heck are ya?! I've been an awful blogger lately. Too many of life's interruptions.
LOVE this layout! Those flowers had me at hello! Yummy papers and embellies! Hope that little vacation was fabulous!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey lady! You'll have to tell me allabout the vacay without the kiddles. WooHoo! Bet you had a blast. Love looking at the older photos of you. Cute layout and I love all the bits and bobs. xxD