Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Noel Cubby Book Blocks and Tags

Noel Books

I think one of the most fun parts about getting into crafting is that you look at everything different! Hey, can I use that? Alter this?
And that is exactly what I did with these little cubby board books, they measure 3x3. They were Disney Princess books but they had seen their day and needed to be tossed but instead, I sealed the pages with a wet glue.

This line has been out for awhile so I don't know how much Generations Crafting has left, however this is where I got all the cute papers! Imaginisce Cottage Christmas.



I dressed up the chipboard stickers with some blingy Stickles! So pretty!


Font is Storybook and layered a few times and popped. Flowers are Prima, buttons are Basic Grey.

I had some left over chipboard pieces and layered those with my scraps leftover from the 6x6 stack.

And I want to give a shout out to my new followers and say Thank You for coming by! Glad you did and hope you'll visit often! Happy H0lidays! Oh my gosh...it's almost December! Dang!

15 comments:

AmandaB said...

Wow girlie, you have been one busy lady!! I just love all your projects.. You always do such fabulous work..

Amanda:0)

disneynut4life said...

Love them all:) Great job!

Audrey Frelx said...

These are all beautiful!!! You did great!

Kelly said...

Hi Leah...It has been ages since I have been to visit...my goodness you have been busy! Love how your redid these little books, how creative! I'm off to see what other masterpieces I have missed...

CraftyGirl said...

Check out you and your crafty creativeness!! Great idea taking the books and giving them a new use! I love these papers... really wish I would have gotten some... oh well! Maybe next year!! I haven't talked to you in a while so I hope all is well with you and the kids!!
barb :)

disneynut4life said...

I have something for you at my blog:)

Sandi Cl~ said...

These are darlin', darlin! What a crafty girl you are! You are ahead of me on the Christmas tags .. I had better get busy!

Margie said...

OMG, Leah, I LOVE these! What a totally fabulous idea that was! I have tons of those chunky little books laying around for the grandkids and they've read them and reread them so many times. Hmmmm.... where's that Mod Podge?! LOL! I just LOVE these! The papers are absolutely adorable too! Imaginisce has some of the cutest papers! TFS!

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

I am so glad you can come and visit us at Pile It On! maybe after the holidays you will join us.

btw. During december we will only do one challenge for the entire month.

-- Dalis
PIO Owner

Kristy said...

Super cute!
Kristy craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

CelticWoman said...

Leah love your blocks and those are great tags. Sandi

Tammara said...

Super cute blocks and tags!

Fern said...

OMGoodness Leah, what a wonderful idea!!! I have so many of those little books right now, and after the little ones get a little older, I know just what I'm going to do with them!! I am printing this off so I can remember!! I can't remember squat now, I can just imagine what I will be like in a few years!!! :o) I just love this idea!!!! And your tags are beautiful!!!! TFS Hope all is well!!! Hugs!!!

Nanne said...

Oh gosh! now I'm mad at myself for throwing all of those little books away..LOL This is an absolutely wonderful Idea.. wonder if my boys' might have some books stashed away, hidden..LOL
gonna have to give these a try, some how..
Hugs
Nanné

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! This is just DARLING! What a fab idea, girlfriend. xxD