Monday, November 8, 2010

Winter Fun ~Generations Crafting~


Winter Fun

Imaginisce Cottage Christmas line has been out for awhile but its really such a sweet line! And I LOVE the glaze that they have put on the papers, making them even more special! Stay tuned this week for lots more posts from me!

I also really feel like I publicly need to apologize for not blog hopping like I used to. All the creations and leaving love for them meant so much to me but I am finding so much going on lately that I don't have to time to visit as much as I used to. Still love ya all though! =0)

Okay so onto my project for Generations Crafting!

I actually did this awhile ago so sadly I do not remember were I got the wonderful flower shape, I mean from what Cricut cart. The awesome shape cut for the main piece is from Once Upon a Princess. Anyone else have that cart? I would have bought it ONLY for the shapes...so many amazing shapes to use for large diecuts for scrap pages or for cards. Love that!



My title was cut from Winter Wonderland. Cute cart as well! My first time cutting with either cart! =) This photo also shows my subtle journaling. I put a layer of green vellum under the page and popped the center piece. So I did my writing on the small space there. Its really neat in person!


The photos are from last Christmas. I saved the tickets from my kids seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks on Christmas Eve and made my own little pocket for those. Thanks Grandma for the holiday fun!!!


Be back in a day or so to share another page with this darling paper line! =)

9 comments:

Brenda said...

wow awesome job!!!!
hugs
Brenda

CraftyGirl said...

Hey Girl!! this is darling!! I am so glad I stopped by today because I was looking for a die cut for my background on a page I was working on and didn't feel like beginning the search!! Now I know where to start!! heehee!! Love this LO!! Your kids are just so darling!! And the journaling around the page looks fabulous!! You rocked it!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome LO!! I love your litle journaling!! I hate to journal. You have helped me learn that it doesn't have to be alot, just a litle here and there. Thanks :)

Stine said...

Love it. The big shape looks so great! Makes me really really want the expression to make such large cuts! Love the papers you have used also, and the picture of Scotti and Jordyn is so cute

Nanne said...

Oh gosh Leah! how adorable is this..Fantastic use of the papers, the pop up effect is fab and I love love love those pics :O)
Hugs
Nanné

CelticWoman said...

Leah so very pretty, have a great week. Hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Fabulous page, Leah. I think your flower is the poinsettia from WW. I did that cut last week and it looks the same anyway! Cute cute photos as always!

Audrey Frelx said...

Your layout is wonderful!!!

Tammara said...

Super cute layout--love the papers and those darling flowers!