Friday, December 17, 2010

Echo Park Christmas cards ~Generations Crafting~


Echo Park Christmas Cards

We all know that some projects are more fun then others and sometimes I just love putting together cards. They are quick (or usually more then putting together a scrap page) and they give you instant gratification! LOL!

I used Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas and what I love is EVERY sheet of paper from this line. Now how often can you say that?

All the card sentiments were cut from Journaling Cards and then I picked matching papers from the line.


This is a mix between using the Journaling Cards paper, Elements Stickers and Alpha Stickers.


Other then the sentiment, all the other pieces were cut from Borders. I punched the peppermint candies and then layered them behind the sentiment. I actually did this card first and loved the punched candies so much that I used them on the christmas tree project that I posted on wednesday.


This is a pretty huge mix of prints from the entire line. But this really was fun to put together and my first time trying a card of this style. Fun!


You can find these cards in the store gallery along with much more detail on the products used over at Generations Crafting! Thanks guys for coming by!

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

These are really fun, fun, FUN! Gonna have to check out that line. I love everything you've done with it! xxD

The Cropping Canuck said...

Bee-u-itiful!

Jennifer Bauer said...

These are so cute and the colors are great!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!! Love those colors...

Margie said...

Great cards, Leah! The papers are adorable and you used all of the pieces in such a fun way. The added embellies and embossing really make them your own!

The6ofusinca said...

Beautiful cards Leah! That line is super sweet!!!
Love the colors!
xoxox
Jen

Ness said...

Leah these cards are gorgeous!! Love them, love the range you have used. Have a truly wonderful Christmas, Love Ness xx