Friday, December 10, 2010

Kids Rule... ~SOUS December



I'd like to say a big Happy 8th Anniversary to my dear husband! Today is the big day and though we don't have any special plans, I still look forward to the day with you...it doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together! I am thankful everyday for our wonderful marriage. I love you more now then I ever have before and look forward to our future together! You are a great Daddy and it makes me love you just that much more when I see how much our children love you. Plus it takes one strong man to give up the budget to his tight fisted wife...I'll do you proud! hehe!

xoxo Bebo



and onto today's post~


Kids Rule and Mom's Drool!

At Stuck on U Sketches...we've got a challenge and got candy! What else could you ask for! No sketch this week but a die cut paper challenge, brought to you by Generations Crafting, also our wonderful sponsor for our candy! Yum Yum! The DT at Stuck on U used Bo Bunny die cuts but if you don't have any, that's okay! Just use any die cut you may have or make one on your own! But either way, come and play and get some Bo Bunny goodies!

Here is what I did:


At first I had only half the die cuts used and then looked at it and thought...hey, why not go big? So I added the other halves on top. I did pop the layers so they have a neat affect that way. I used Cosmo Cricket black chipboard and Basic Grey letter stickers for my title. The photo was taken last summer at my best friend's birthday. My 3, her 2 and then her SIL's 2, buncha cuties! I also used some black Stickles on the letters, though you can't see them well.


In the top die cut I wrote the names of each child and then their ages (perfect way to remember the ages of little ones around you). I also journaled some in the purple square scallop. I thought it was a lot of fun to add writing and doodling amongst the die cut! Like copying the black lines in the blue paper and drawing them into the purple square, just to tie it all together and add some more black to make the title work, also added some little black stars.


Make sure to come on by SOUS to see what the DT came up with and also to get yourself some candy!!!! Perfect in time for Christmas!!!! =o)

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! You are definitely one of the sweetest couple I know. Hey Leah, you forgot to mention him taking the kides and giving up the house for the Warm on Sat, too. What a Doll! Very cute layout, too! Love the bold shapes and the creative way you journal. See ya manana! xxD

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy Anniversary! May God bless you both all the days of your lives. Your page is gorgeous!!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Happy anniversary!! Super cute LO!! Love the bright colors.

The Cropping Canuck said...

Soo sweet! Happy anniversary!

Fun, fun page!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Anniversary... I hope you have a very very special day. Love the layout. So sad I can't come tomorrow.. :-(

Bug Junkie said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a Cute LO! Love how you layered the die cuts...Super Fab!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Hey, stranger! First of all Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you have many many more! Awesome tree in the background too! Love your take on the challenge. I laughed when I saw that we did a similar page. Always love seeing those pix of your kiddos. Nothing does more for me than being with my family! Have fun hosting the swarm!

Fern said...

What a sweet couple ~ Happy 8th Anniversary to you both!! Leah, your layout is just too cute, the papers are so fun and the photo is precious!! Look at all of those cute little faces!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!!

annette said...

Happy Anniversary to you both... Leah love your LO fantastic use of the die cuts ...love the happy photo of the bunch of cuties !!!! luv X:)

CraftyGirl said...

Wow! 8 years?! Congrats to you!! You have a lovely family and the pictures of you two are adorable!
Love the bright fun LO you created with the die cuts!! Those circles are too cool!!
Barb :)

Debbie said...

Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful anniversary Leah! Love what you did with the die cuts! Both you and Sandi rocked the challenge! Happy Holidays!

Stine said...

Happy late anniversary to you both!! Hope you had a fantastic day, and that the kids spoiled you! Love the bright and fun layout you have made :)

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

oh happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures of the two of you! May the Lord continue to bless and strengthen your marriage each year! Your layout is cute too!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary...you look like such a sweet couple!