Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ornaments ~Generations Crafting~


Ornaments

Today we have a special post at Generations Crafting, a post with the entire design team! I hope that you will check it out and that you are all ready...Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!!

This card was made with Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas. I made my very first window card using Clear Cardstock from PapertreyInk. Embossed with Sheet Music by Sizzix.
I cut the window using my Cricut and the tiny scallop in red to accent the window a little more. The ornaments are from the Element Stickers. I am becoming a big fan of using stickers from scrapbook lines because they are a more inexpensive way of matching the paper line and you can do so much of the embellishing yourself on them.


I used a good amount of Glossy Accents on the card, for the ornaments and the berries on the card base. Also to adhere my twine, so it wouldn't go anywhere. Couldn't get the best photo though for that.

And see you tomorrow with the post for Stuck on U Sketches! Merry almost Christmas!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Leah...this is just beautiful! Love the embossed clear cardstock....what a great idea !
Merry Christmas to you and your family....xoxo Joy

AmandaB said...

Aww Leah, I absolutely love your card.. It is simply stunning!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this is a wonderful card. Love all the bling. Have a blessed Christmas filled with love, laughter and joy.

Brenda said...

lovin this!!! great job! stopping by to wish you and your family the BEST Christmas ever!!!
hugs
Brenda

Margie said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Leah! Sending some big hugs full of holiday cheer to you and your family! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ness said...

what a gorgeous card Leah, loving those papers. Merry Christmas my dear friend, hope you have a truly wonderful day filled with lots of love and laughter. Love Ness xx

Sandi Cl~ said...

Just came by to wish you a Merry Christmas. Loved your l/o over at SOUS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card, hon! Love the window and the stickers are FAB! xxD