Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa says I've been a good girl!



I have been a good girl this year and remember that bedroom makeover? Well, let's just say that little children aside, I am a very good wifey and have a very happy husband! =o)

And since I know Santa personally, he's been dropping me a few hints...well not hints really but little excited comments here and there about his excessive nature. So I had an idea that he had gone a little "chestnuts" this Christmas. So I lived in fear of Christmas morning for months prior (being a Virgo and a little more like Scrooge then Santa when it comes to spending).

I'd share the video instead of just the photos but you'd be as disappointed as Santa was on my non enthusiastic reaction to my presents.

Now the photo does not include the set of 3 wooden frames that were painted by each of my kids and included a photo that they had chosen themselves. Or the cute "family" collage photo frame, the newest book release by my favorite author (Mary Alice Monroe) or...well not sure what else I missed but you get the point....

And here we go......



I guess I need to use that new Photoshop and edit out that stuff because I really like this photo of me and you all know how hard it is to get a picture of yourself that you like! LOL!

Okay so my goodies included the Imagine, about 20 carts including mostly ones for the Imagine but a couple old ones (amazingly I had only 2 repeats!), the ENTIRE collection of Distress Inks, the newest release of Adobe Photoshop AND a new DSLR camera! I can't believe I have a real camera now! SO excited about that!

Well thanks for letting me share! And no, I won't share my husband...so don't ask! LMBO! This doesn't include the fact that I thought we were just buying for ourselves and I bought some stuff from J's.com and a nice fat box of stuff from PapertreyInk! =o) However I opened that before Christmas! Now I'm glad I did!

If any of you have the Imagine and you wouldn't mind sharing your email address with me, I'd love to have someone to go to if I have questions. Let me know! Thanks!

17 comments:

Nanne said...

I wish I lived next door cause I'd be over all the time..LOL congrats on the bundle of goodies!!
Hugs
Nanné

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow! What a wonderful Christmas you had and all that delicious candy!!! I can't wait to share in all your creativity!

So happy you experienced such an amazing Christmas!!!

Melissa said...

Wow Leah that really is quite a bit of goodies..

Were the kids thinking WOW Mommy must have been REALLY good??

Enjoy playtime

Brenda said...

WOW you MUST have been a VERY good girl!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

WOWSERS! What a haul! Can't wait tot see what you create now!!!

Fern said...

OMGosh Leah, look at the goodies!!! You go girl!!! I'm going to have to be a lot nicer to Santa this next year!!!! Enjoy!!! Hugs!!!

AmandaB said...

Wow Leah, you most have been really good this year :0) and that is a fabulous picture of you... Looks like you will be having alot of fun playing with all your crafty stuff.. I have an imagine so if you have any questions just ask.. I hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas..

Your crafty friend,
Amanda:0)

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Lucky you!! Can't wait to see what you make w/ all your new goodies!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah i can't believe u got all of that - I have an imagine but had to buy it for myself. lol Look like u got every cartridge there is. I can't wait till u have another swarm so u can teach me how to use the imagine. I am so excited for u my friend hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Yeah, girlfriend, I guess it's best to leave how just HOW GOOD you've been to Santa. LOL Quite the haul, girly! Shame on you for being non enthusiastic. Santa sure was enthusiastic when buying them all for you and he actually managed to keep most of them a secret! Good for him! Luv ya! xxD

jacque4u2c said...

SCORE!!!!!!!!! Wow - I wish I could come and play at your house. Which DSLR camera??? I am looking and would love a recommendation! And YES! That is an awesome photo of you!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Well, my goodness! Either you have been really good or he has been very bad! LOL Love the camera idea .. woohoo! Have heard lots of complaining about the Imagine, so here's hoping that you don't have any problems and fall in love with it! I have heard they cut really awesome! Mainly calibration problmes I think. Fingers crossed for ya!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Wowzers! Have fun!

Savahanna said...

Wow that was an amazing Santa. You have been a very good girl.

Debbie said...

Lucky you! Can I come over to your house and play!

pink cotton said...

Oh that Santa ;). Merry Christmas Leah, enjoy all your new goodies.

Lauren said...

OMG! Your were a very good girl! Santa must really like you! Congrats on your amazing presents!

Lauren