Friday, December 31, 2010

We Are Family! Xmas day photos!


Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Hope you all had the most wonderful, post Christmas week! I hope whatever your plans may be this evening, may you all have a good and safe time!

I am going to bring in the New Year spending it with the love of my life. He has worked almost every year so this will be special for us. No plans except to be together, which sounds pretty good to me!

I wanted to share some photos of my family from Christmas day. Of course you'll see these again next year when I scrap them. I like to save the holiday to scrap the following year, I do that with most of the holidays. Did I ever do last Easter? Hummm?

Enjoy the photos and see you next year my crafty sisters!!!

Scotti~

Daddy and Cody

Katie and Jords and our doggy Muggie


My Daddy and the turkey (not related, I swear!)


Mommy and me


Kerri and family, Maddie and Jerrel (their first married Xmas together)


Kika (as she's known to us) and little thumb sucker


My 2 blonde peas in a pod, Amy and Jords


xoxo Leah

9 comments:

Stine said...

Happy New Year too you and your loved ones!!! Hope to "see" you a lot the coming year!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great photos. TFS
Happy New Year To You and Your Family!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, I don't know how to get in touch with you as you don't post an email. Could you please contact me at shesasassylady@hotmail.com? Thank you.

Brenda said...

awww beautiful photos Leah...thank you for sharing!
Happy New Year sweetie!!!
hugs
Brenda

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful memories! Love the one with your dad and the turkey.... pretty cute. Happy New Year!!!!! Many blessings to you in 2011 filled with joy, peace, health and much love!

Sandi Cl~ said...

What adorable family pix! Isn't love grand?! Love love love that photo with your Dad and the turkey .. gonna have to scrap that one soon! Wishing you and yours a fabulous New Year! Hugs!

Debbie said...

Happy New Year Leah!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy New Year, chickiedoodle! Looking forward to another year of great friendship and fun. Love ya lots! xxD

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw. what amazing photos of your family.. I do see a resemblance between you to the turkey though...LOL
Hugs and happy New Year..
Nanné :)