Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Gift

Man I am SO upset! Somehow it looks like ALL my photos of ALL my craft projects have somehow disappeared from the computer! No idea what happened but I have searched everywhere!

Now I bring that up because I had started deleting these photos from my camera when I thought "hey I wonder if I loaded these yet?" I didn't and deleted the much better photos. So this is all I have to share and sadly because of the sunlight the colors are a little crazy and you can't see the flower details well...what can I do?

I made this for my best friends wedding. That was the trip away I took a few weeks ago. This was a pre made mdf tag set that I altered.

The papers all shimmered, I stamped on the black with Versamark...so many details you just can't see! Argh!!!!


And I don't even have a photo of the back!!! I made these gorgeous envelopes with sweet Versamark stamped cards for inside. I used only Perfect Pearls for color. Love and Cherish was written on the back and I thought they could write wedding memories or notes to each other and tuck them into the back.


I have been a MACHINE in my house the last couple days! Not to mention baking and cooking all day yesterday. So I am about as worn out as possible! Luckily that means that because I am ahead of the game that I will be able to relax the rest of the week. My in-laws will be here, its my wedding anniversary and I am hosting a Cricut swarm on saturday! What a weekend!

I have lots of cards I have been working on so I'll be sharing those soon! xoxo!

5 comments:

CelticWoman said...

The frame is so beautiful, I am sure she loved it and those envelopes are fab. Sandi

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah, I am sooooo sorry about your pictures. Hopefully, you will find/fix them. Your project is beautiful!

Tammara said...

Leah, that is such a sweet project you made for your friend's wedding. I love the little versamark cards to write notes to each other on!

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful frame and I love the notecards. You have a way with Versamark. Bummer about the pix. Keepin' my fingers crossed you find them! xxD

Kelly said...

Fabulous frames and note cards Leah!