Monday, January 3, 2011

Basic Grey Mini Album


I made this lovely little album for Christmas for my Aunt Sarah. She is a professional singer/voice teacher and is a very active member of her church. I wanted to make something were she could journal or keep a record of favorite Bible verses.

Almost all the products used are from Basic Grey, the album itself, papers and tabs (all Curio) and some sticker embellishments.

In the detail photo you can see that I stamped with a Hero Art stamp with Versamark. I colored it with a pretty green color Perfect Pearl. So there is a simmery ghost stamp on the printed paper background. Its just so pretty in person! The large flower, the small green flowers (I folded in half and used as leaves) and the bling are all Prima.


Stickers are from the BG Basic line. A huge, huge fav of mine! Words are all hand written.


This photo shows you a full page view. I left plenty of writing room inside and gave a white gel pen to go with this gift. I am going to keep the text simple enough as there are lots of photos to share. Let me know if you have any detail questions, otherwise...enjoy!










I am really pleased with how this turned out!!! Thanks for looking!!!!

12 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Your mini album is gorgeous Leah!! I sooo love Basic Grey papers.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this little mine album is GORGEOUS and she will love it! So pretty and what a perfect place to keep you fvorite verses! TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful album, Leah! Your aunt will absolutely love it!!!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so prettty, Leah! Bet she just loved it! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah this is just precious.. I wish I had the directions, or could come and spend the day with you to have you show me how.. she is going to love it. hugs

Nanne said...

You know me and I love minis.. love love love them :) Fantastic mini and I love the fact that she can do so much journaling in it..
Hugs
Nanné

BugJunkie said...

That is Beautiful. I'm sure she will love it!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Leah! I'm sure your aunt will love it!

Sandi Cl~ said...

What a fab idea! I bet she loved it! Love those Curio papers. Can't wait to get back in to them!

Fern said...

Leah, this is beautiful!!! Love the papers, bling and embellies!!! You did a fantastic job and I bet she loved every page!!! Hugs!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your aunts album! and I love BG paper!
Welcome to She's A Sassy Lady!! Gaby

Ness said...

Oh wow Leah, this is absolutely gorgeous, love it. Head over to my blog, I have something for you. Love Ness xx www.crafty-ness.blogspot.com