Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bloom and Grow ~Generations Crafting~


Bloom and Grow

So my kids have both rode on the backyard tricycle together, for as long as they could fit together! LOL! This picture warms my heart more then I can explain...I just can't believe I had 2 babies sometimes (not twins but a year and a half apart).

This sweet, lovely line comes just in time for warmer weather...or the dreams of it and more importantly, its on sale!!! You can find those goodies here!!! This is Green at Heart by Basic Grey.


The frame is cut from Cindy Loo and backed with cereal box chipboard, paper is Grasshopper.


I've layered the floral print Recycle, with white cardstock and Vert.



All these gorgeous embellishments are the coordinating Element Stickers.


I'm a little bummed that the shine doesn't show up but allllll the stickers have a great dose of Stickles...its gorgeous in person!!!!



Sorry this is so short but its a project I had saved and forgot to post so I'm popping it on....

6 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Very cute LO!! See the stickles a little,and it looks great!

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

That looks beautiful! So cute for sure!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so adorable!

Stine said...

This is so cute! Love the picture, and the embellishments are so cute!!!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Good morning Leah. Your LO is just gorgeous! So sweet and elegant. I love the frame you used and all the embellishments. I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an e-mail, wanted to make sure you kept an eye out for it in case it got spammed.

Hugs,
Stephanie

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG< look how little they look! YIKES! they grow up so fast. This is as sweet as can be! xxD