Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A collection of Oliver layouts ~Generations Crafting~


My Family Together

I have 3 layouts to share with you guys today all featuring the wonderful line by Basic Grey, Oliver. Which all happens to be on SALE ladies!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Okay friends...since I have used SO many prints, I will bide you to check out the gallery at Generations Crafting if you'd like to see exactly what papers I used! Floren has links set up so you can go see exactly each product used!


I can see why letter stickers are so popular. I love the ease of creating titles but come on...some Crackle Accents on top and they turn out amazing!!! Also used Oliver Element Stickers for most of the accents...the train, circle border and journaling spot.


I also used the Crackle Accents on the stickers...SO cool!!!



Grimy and Slimy

I kept this pretty simple but come on...its just too cute! I had been dying to use my new cart, Boys Will Be Boys and these papers were perfect...not to mention the bath tub photo shoot! LOL! I also would suggest for those of you that use die cut machines, to try cutting with Basic Grey "solids". They are so interesting that they add so much more to your die cuts. Much more then basic card stock! I can't believe how wonderful these 3 die cuts look...just a little inking at the edges and they really hold their own!


Oliver alphabet stickers...and some rain dot splashes....



Rugged

Well I guess there is something about this line that reminds me of Scotti since he's pretty much the star! That round little face....I can't believe my baby Cody is even older now then Scotti was in this photo! I have always loved this picture and was so pleased to finally find the right papers to scrap it!


Because the colors were so strong, I simply just did layering. The arrows, stars and title and frame were the Oliver Element Stickers. I did some popping for the title but kept everything else pretty flat. My only other detail is my journaling around the edges of the paper and the black faux, wiggly stitch lines.


Thank you so much for looking and please let me know if you have any questions...otherwise...get to getting and do yourself a favor...get some goodies on sale!!! hehe!!!

14 comments:

Stine said...

Love them all. The papers are so cute!!

mforquer said...

Wow - love that paper and those pics are just adorable!!!
Hugs,
M

Audrey Frelx said...

Great layouts! And the pictures of the kids are so cute!

CraftyGirl said...

Girl... these are waaaaayyyy tooooo cute!! This paper line is perfect for your little guys! Love the cuts you were able to make with the boys will be boys cart and that title is cracking me up! I am going to have to remember it for some of my son's younger photos! Hope you are having a great week!
barb :)

Lisa said...

All the layouts are adorable and that paper is awesome.

Southernbelle said...

What adorable pages! You rocked that paper!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Those pages are adorable! Love the coloring and look at those awesome photos! Love it!

Sandi Cl~ said...

wowzer, 3 great pages. Love the look of the crackle paints! And look at that cute RR crossing!

Jan said...

Cute photo's and great LO's :)

ChristineCreations said...

Love love love that train layout! Wow! But all of them are great...wonderful colors!

Fern said...

Look at you go, girl!!! 3 fabulous layouts!! Papers are perfect and I really love the way that each one is so different!!! Photos are precious!!!!! Hugs!!!

Debbie said...

Three great layouts Leah! I bought this paper a while ago and have yet to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy said...

Gosh Leah...just look how big your kiddos are getting...WOW...what awesome pages...they look great...I am glad you are well...and understand about not having time to blog hop..i'm right there with ya gf...lol...but sure am glad to see all your ceative juices flowing...i have a little something for you over at my blog when you have time....hugs...sandy

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious, hon! Especially love your signature journaling around the mats. xxD