Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Have I Told You Lately...~The Cutting Cafe~


Have I Told You Lately....

Hi friends! I have a fun lil' romantic post today for The Cutting Cafe today using Long Sentiment Tags. You'll have to check that out because there are a lot of uses for this and I think it's pretty cute! I turned mine into something a bit saucy for a Valentines Day card for my hubby (and it's your own fault Justin, if you read this, stay off my blog boyfriend! =) 

I started with a black card base and embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I cut a red frame and stamped that with a flourish stamp in a shimmery Versamark. The clear glitter corner piece and tag under the sentiment are by Making Memories. 


Here is a close up of the tag...each "checked" off with a Mrs Grossman's heart with some added glitter. One of the things on the list...just too naughty to share on here! LOL! I used my TH Tiny Attacher to add those to the card.


And my layered flower and punched heart. This also shows a bit more of the detail, the ribbon and embossing.

Well we have had the most beautiful weather here...60's for awhile! And I've been walking close to daily, eating right and feeling amazing! A great start to the New Year with being healthy, having my house together and most importantly...crafting! LOL!

I hope you'll take a moment and stop at the Cafe and see what the other fine ladies have done as well! Have a good one! ~Leah

10 comments:

jessica said...

Amazing card Leah!! Love the color combo and love all the extras!!
TFS and have a GREAT week!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah this is just totally awesome... You are so creative...hope you had a wonderful Christmas. And it sounds like you are off to a wonderful new year.. Hugs

Jaspere said...

Great card. Love the censored part. Too funny.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Leah, I love your card and all of the embellies! I just might have to "borrow" the frame idea.

Regina Easter said...

ack..............i love it girlie.....the censored part is the best....our hubbys are lucky to have us...hehehehe

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a fun idea!! hehehe...very clever!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Hey Leah! Your card has so much texture. I love it.

LEEANN said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and glitter.

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

Hi Leah

what a wonderful card,
i love the color.

CraftyGirl said...

HI!! Remember me!! heehee!! I know.. it has been forever since I stopped by but I promise to do better this year!! I miss "chatting" with you!! I hope you and your family are well!

I LOVE your sassy little card for your man! I am sure he will love it too!

Barb :)