Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's a Love Thang ~Generations Crafing~


It's a Love Thang


Bo Bunny has a wonderful collection out for Valentine's Day, Crazy Love. The classic color combo of red and pinks but also with some cream and chocolate brown added in...love that!

More then Words is the wonderful text background. Text prints are a total fav of mine and I adored this one! The photo is of my husband and I out at night, back when we were first together...and when I actually was up later then 9 pm! LOL!


The frame was from Cut Outs, I just cut one of the quadrants out and used that, cutting a square to fit. Underneath I layered some cut in half Prima's. Wow, those are bright! LOL! The great embellished pieces are I Candy Layered Chipboard, you get some glitter and bling all in one!


The rest of the pieces were cut from Love Story, this layered piece and the one of the top left of the page. I used my Fiskars to punch a border, Mrs Grossman's thin stickers to add that red stripe. Also threw some I Candy Brads...yum! I folded up one corner so that this piece mimic's ribbon, I didn't get that in this shot though =(


I will have another page coming up soon with this wonderful line to show you....
Fun thing, you can barely see that piercing because of the lighting in the photo...=o) Thought I should start scrapping some years ago...that and to give me the motivation to keep on my diet (of just eating better!) I'm loosing weight and am only about 10 pounds away from being where I was when my hubby and I first met! =o)


12 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

beautiful layout Leah..

Maureen Reiss said...

Your LO is soooo pretty! I love how you put the flowers behind the frame! Sooo cool

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous layout. Love all of the details. :)

Cheryl said...

Love the way you used the prima flowers!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Gorgeous layout and who els would have thought to put them under the frame!!! Looks great and what a cute couple you are! TFS

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is totally adorable! One of my favorite pages EVER! Love the Prima tucked under the frame .. gonna have to copy that! And what a fabulous photo of you guys! Love it!

Nanne said...

Beautiful layout Leah.. love the placement of flowers behind the photo mat and those are such sha-weet papers aaaaaaaaand, such a sha-weet photo.. Aaaaaw :)
Hugs
Nanné

Debbie said...

Love this Leah! Sweet picture of the both of you! I really like how you added the Prima flowers around the frame!

CraftyGirl said...

You are cracking me up with how true your comments are... it really is hard to stay up after 9 when you have kids! lol!! Just wait until they are teenagers... you won't ever sleep again!!! :) Love the LO darling! The word printed paper is perfect for your little lovey dovey photo!! And I happen to like the bright flowers!!
Barb :)

Fern said...

Beautiful layout, Leah!!! I love the layers and the way the flowers frame the sweet photo!!! And it's the perfect paper!!! Hugs!!!
BTW way to go on eating healthy/dieting... I wish I could do that!!

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful layout Leah, love the way you have used the flowers - the papers are gorgeous, and you have used them perfectly.... Hugs x

DonnaMundinger said...

You guys always take the cutest pix together! LOVE this and what you did with the Primas. xxD