Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just the Ticket ~Papertrey Ink Blog Hop~



Just the Ticket

Today marks my second blog hop with Papertrey Ink! How exciting! ;o) You can find my project here for the hop I participated in last September (gosh that long ago?)

You can find all the blog hop details here for the current hop.

On the 25th of the month, after releasing new stamp sets PTI hosts an awesome blog hop! This time their challenge was to use their stamp sets in your stash that have yet to be inked or those that are collecting dust.

Well, gosh...guess what I got for Christmas? Stamp sets! And I've used none of them...well, until now! LOL! And seriously, I know, I'm ashamed with myself. :o(

Okay friends, I was a tiny bit nervous about submitting this just because its pretty different from what you usually see with Papertrey Ink projects but I came across this photo of my husband holding our baby boy and I immediately thought of my ticket stamp set (Just the Ticket) and started cracking up! LOL!


The photo is from about a year ago...Cody looks like a little doll sitting there! Like really cause he has that blank expression on his face! LOL!!!!! The printed paper is DCWV The Downtown Loft, and cream cardstock is Bazzill.


I'd like to point out my Cricut "cop" cuts...the handcuffs and badge are from Everyday Paper Dolls and the stop sign is from Going Places.


Okay and for my PTI stamps...my "warning ticket" is the library card stamp with the matching die. The ledger lines are from Its Official, along with the order stamp (top right corner of photo), To Be Filed and the Admit One stamp in stamped in Versamark along the ticket border.


Just the Ticket stamp set is used here for the singular tickets and the tickets were also from the matching die.

I think that covers most of the details.
Thank you SO much for coming by and I look forward to hitting as many of your blogs as I can! Last time I got to all 100-something blogs...not sure if I can do it this time but I'll try!

Have a great day!!!

44 comments:

Sue Ann said...

This layout is JUST THE TICKET ....... Fantastic!!! The PP is perfect for this layout ....... FABULOUS!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I am back! and happy to see your gorgeous work again. Love it.

Stine said...

So cute!! Love it!!

Nanne said...

An absolutely fantastic layout.. I think this is a little out of the norm for you , but it turned out excellent.. Love the tickets, handcuffs and what a cutey (the little one on the bike)..LOL
Hugs
Nanné

Becky Carafa said...

This is amazing, no need to be nervous! Wow!

nancy jane said...

This layout is so clever. You created an incredible play on the photo and something that will be cherished forever.

Maureen Reiss said...

Your LO is adorable! Love the "Life in diapers" too funny!

Ann said...

I LOVE this! The details are incredible!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable! I LOVE it!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

OH my! I love your LO Leah! Such a sweet photo and I what a creative way to showcase all those tickets :)

Diane Jaquay said...

What a fun layout, and great use of the tickets!

Peggysuez said...

That is such a clever layout, really! And your children are too cute!

Shirlann said...

Clever...and fabulous! Great job!

Kara said...

great layout!!

lam said...

What a beautiful layout, love all the layers and the sweet little details.

lesleyworth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! fantastic...fabulous...LOVE your LO! and seeing the library card stamp in use just sealed the deal for me...definitely went on my order! thank you so much for sharing such a delightful and inspiring piece!

Danielle said...

What a great layout...so perfect! That baby is too cute!

Terri said...

Great layout. Those tickets are the prefect addition!

Sharron said...

Goodness, what a fabulous layout! Love the papers you used and all those fantastic details!

christy compton hall said...

Wow Leah, this layout is amazing! I loooove that photo, and you put in so many different elements. Just perfect!!!

Ted said...

Leah! It's good to hear from you! I love this layout and what a neat way to use "Just the Ticket". :) Would you believe I have yet to use that stamp set or die?! Yikes! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Great layout!!! Cody is just so adorable!

beckynoelle said...

adorable layout!

Jen Carter said...

This is fantastic!! SO creative!

Nerina said...

What an AMAZING LO! You really have captured all sorts of nuances in the photo with this one! Love the tickets and the cop cut outs - it looks like you had a blast thinking creatively when you put this together!!

JeanFB said...

Wow! This is so fun and creative! What a fab use of the Papertrey stamps!

Sandi Cl~ said...

What a fun page, Leah! Love the cop cuts as you called them .. and your stamps! Great little journaling blurb too!

Sara Mac said...

Love this fun and clever page! I'm so glad you shared it with us. The tickets are perfect and the "warning" card makes the page.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is such a great page. Love the photo and the detail is awesome. Love the little tickets! and the journaling. TFS

Lori said...

this layout is so sweet!! Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. Yes, I am so impressed that you nursed your adopted son. Thank you for sharing that with me!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this collage of tickets to go along with that FAB photo! Especially the Warning ticket which cracked me up! FAB page!

Theresa Tyree said...

How cool to use stamps on layouts!!! Love it!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

So cool!!! The details on the bottom are just amazing. I've never seen such an intricately designed page. Great job!

Lorraine said...

What a cool layout you created! Love all the different elements.

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

These stamps are so perfect for your scrapbook page! Wonderful layout!

Chris L.

Christina said...

Wow! I love this layout with all of the fun details. I'm always looking for inspiration on using stamps in my scrapbooking, and this is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!

Linda said...

Your layout is great! I love that you used Just the Ticket. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Love your layout using "Just the Ticket". You did a phenomenal job with it. Love all of the little details that you included!

LittleSurferGirl said...

What a great layout! The details make it so special. What a treasure your family will have!

Pat said...

Really creative layout. Great use of all the tickets, especially the warning ticket.

Fern said...

Leah, this is tooo cute!!! The photo is priceless and the ticket embellies are just perfect!!!! Hugs!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is really cool, love how you framed the photo with all the die cuts and accents!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a Super Layout and page! I laughed at the 'violation' ticket. Excellent use of your new stamps!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! This is the coolest EVER! I could spend an hour looking at the details. FABULOUS! xxD