Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas ~SOUS January 7~


Merry Christmas

It's a new year with new challenges for all! LOL!

We hope that you will join us at Stuck on U Sketches and that this year brings you nothing but health, happiness and LOTS of crafting time! =)

I'd like to challenge myself this year to join in more challenges....a challenge in and of itself!

This week we have a neat sketch, really liked this one and though mine doesn't look exactly like it...you'll see it for sure as an inspiration!


You've seen this line a lot from me but here is yet, another project featuring Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas. The paper and all sticker embellies are from that line. Here I layered a popped them to give some needed dimension and interest.


And our first Christmas family photo with our completed family. These are last years photos and Cody's first Christmas! I am the biggest fan ever of taking close up pictures myself so almost every time you see Justin and I, I took the photo!


You know what I just realized...that I almost feel like I need to explain myself if I am sharing a more simple project. Like I was about to say that and thought...do I really need to? Sometimes we want simple, or don't have time, or whatever. So maybe I won't say that cause you all understand. Unless you are like...Wow, Leah really sucked this one up! LOL! j/k!

Take it easy ladies and see you soon....

10 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Your layout is far from simple and it is gorgeous! Love that line too. Your Christmas family pictures are beautiful! I am glad we are back ... missed you too much!

Fern said...

Leah, you are too funny!! Simple, I don't think so... I love the fun papers and embellies you used and the photos are priceless!!! You are waaaay to hard on yourself sometimes!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!!

Brenda said...

awwww I am lovin this layout Leah!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandi Cl~ said...

Hey, Leah! Well, GF, I for one love this layout. It's bright, cheery, interesting and perfect for your family photos! In years to come that's what the kiddos will see ... nothing but the photos! All the emblellies are just for us! Have a great weeekend!

annette said...

Leah, Awesome girl... love your LOs, Christmas photos & the stories ... I love that Christmas range of papers .... luv X:)

CraftyGirl said...

Can I just say that your photo on the right looks like the perfect Christmas postcard?! It is seriously gorgeous!! Love the close up of you and hubby! For taking them yourself, you do an amazing job!! lol!! Love the papers... it almost, almost makes me want to scrap my Christmas photos from this year, but then again, I think I will wait until December of next year to start those!! heehee!! Great LO girly!
barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love love love your page. Mine should all look this 'simple' Yikes it is adorable and the photos are GREAT. TFS

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful layout Leah. Love the papers, they are so colourful, the perfect backdrop for your treasured Christmas photo's....

Can't wait to have a play with this sketch myself......

And, my goodness girl, I just had a scroll back through your blog (been lazy for the last few days) and just saw what you got for Christmas.....WOWZER GF - ENJOY!!!!!

Hugs xx

Stine said...

Loving it Leah!! These papers are so cute, especially the little snowman! Great family picture!

DonnaMundinger said...

You are so funny! No explanation needed. This is just adorable! xxD