Friday, February 18, 2011

Hungrin? ~SOUS February 18~


Hungrin? She is!

Today is a B I G day for Stuck on U Sketches! So many things to announce! Well today marks the last day for Debbie Burns and Lisa McIntyre. We have so enjoyed having both lovely ladies on our team but understand that life has taken them else where.

With the sad news of loosing some we have also the good news of announcing 4 new people to our team! So that is very exciting! Welcome Wanda, Ness, Bonnie and Dawn! (you can find links to their personal blog over at SOUS if you'd like to check them out! You'll be happy you did!) We also have a great new sponsor as well, Scrap with V~ thank you Ness!!!!! And onto my project for today....

This may seem like a silly title..well it is but "hungrin" is the way my daughter would say "hungry." Its also a word that has caught on in our family and is said by everyone. These great photos were taken one morning we were staying over at my Mom's and everyone was at the table having breakfast together. Jordyn got a hold of the serving bowl of scrambled eggs and serving spoon and decided to eat! LOL! I am so not kidding that I laugh out loud EVERY time I look at that first photo! That little girl cracks me up!

The paper line is Cosmo Cricket, Material Girl but mostly My Garden and all the cuts are from, From My Kitchen cartridge.



The tabbed card was cut as well with that cartridge and the lines were added with a Papertrey Ink stamp set (as well as the 2 tabs on each photo). Sticker letters are Basic Grey.


I welded the all the images together in their shadow feature and cut in cream cardstock. Then cut all the layers of each piece and popped those. All are inked and some with some gold pearl details.

So I know most of you will...but head to SOUS and see our new team and please leave them some love, and also for Lisa and Debbie!!!!

17 comments:

Ness said...

Wow Leah, I just love this layout, what an excellent take on the sketch and thank you for the lovely warm welcome. Love Ness xx

Kristy said...

LOVE it, of course!

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome LO!! Your story's too cute, I love when kids say things a silly way. TFS

Margie said...

Another great one, Leah! Love the fresh colors. Oh my, Jordyn, take human bites! LOL!

Fern said...

Super cute layout, Leah!!! Great title and perfect embellies!!! Loved the story, and your daughter is precious!!! Hugs!!

CraftyGirl said...

Don't you just love it when one of your little darlings does something unexpected like that?! All you can do is laugh!! The pictures are darling and the papers and cuts couldn't be any more perfect! Super cute!
Barb :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Super cute, GF! Love those funny pix of Jordy and the paper choices and colors are perfect for a page about food. It's 81 degrees here today and I am headed outside to enjoy it a bit! Love you!

annette said...

Leah, Love the new word of the day ... terrific Lo full of fun & colour ... love X:)

ScrappingStephanie said...

Leah your LO is designed so beautifully. I love all the detail and the way that you welded all shadows together. Those colors are also perfect for this theme. Great title, I think it so important for us to personalize our scrapbook LO, that is what it is all about. Great job!

Hugs,
Stephanie

ScrappingStephanie said...

BTW, my wallet thanks you. After seeing your LO Bloom and Grow I ran out yesterday and purchased that Basic Grey stack. I got a good deal though because AC Moore had them on sale. Now I am going to purchase From My Kitchen, I have always been on the fence about that one, but your LO totally made my mind up. Wallet thanks Leah(now there is a title) LOL!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Debbie said...

This is adorable Leah! Love the Cosmo Cricket paper and the cuts from the Cricut cartridge!

STAMPMOM9 said...

Awesome cuteness!! Good morning miss sweet Leah! Love the pictures and the cuts the papers...too too cute!! I want some of Cosmo papers...well at least the newer stuff!! Love it! So glad to be on the team!! Thanks for you work!! I got a new camera friday! Wink! Have a sweet wonderful day! Hugs, Dawn <3

Stine said...

Oh Leah! Love how you made the border. Can't wait to get my Gypsy!! Love the retro feel of the papers u have used.

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE!!! You know "hungrin" has become one of my words since Pink came up with it. Too stinkin' cute and you used the perfect paper! xxD

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

love you take on the sketch! I'm a Gypsy lover too! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you!

Flamenco92627 said...

Awesome LO! I am really loving the From My Kitchen cart-I'm so glad I picked it up recently! You used great papers and accents.

Tammara said...

Too cute Leah! I picked up fmk when michaels had their big clearance on cricut carts and so glad I did after seeing this adorable layout using those cuts! Super cute story.