Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Challenges

I've posted the last few days so make sure to scroll on down and see some other projects!



Valentine

I had a little time one morning and also knew I needed to bring a card for my son's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week (someone should have warned me how many "activities" schools have!) So I thought while I was at it I would try and follow some challenges and did so with the help of the site, Pile It On! Thanks Dalis!

So this is for the following challenge sites, which I was so happy to join in on! Hope you enjoy my little project!

Pile It On~ Punches (my teeny tiny hearts and butterflies)
ABC Challenge~ Nesties
The Paper Variety~ inspiration from candy Sweethearts (all that pink! LOL!)
Southern Girls~ dry emboss
Simon Says Stamp~ "Love is in the air" (I thought this image from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge was about as sweet and lovely as you can get!)





Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock, Nesties, pink bazzill cardstock, Joanne kraft cardstock, Stickles, fiskars punches.

Oh and I just thought I'd say....GO STEELERS! ;o)

14 comments:

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

oops...how the heck did I miss PIO? darn it! LOL!

Southernbelle said...

You have been creating some super cute projects!!! Love them all!

JessicaLynn said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

PACKERS :)

AmandaB said...

Hey Girlie, I love your elegant valentine.. You always do such amazing work.. Well, I was stopping by to tell you that my best friend and I started a Scrapbooking Cricut Challenge.. I am so excited about this new venture.. I would love it if you would stop by and check it out :0)

Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Maureen Reiss said...

Leah your card is sooooo beautiful!! Love the window

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful cards and a post on super bowl sunday to boot! Good luck.... no I am NOT cheering for the Packers! Have a great day and lots of fun too.

Flamenco92627 said...

I love the window on this card! Super cute paper and colors. Great job! Oh, and GO PACKERS!! ;)

Joy said...

Leah this is SOOOO sweet! I love the window and the cut you used !!!
xoxo Joy

patti west said...

I so love the dotted swiss embossing!! This card is very pretty...your colors & circle window cut are lovely! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety. :)

sue said...

This card is so cool! I love the cut out window. I have that Cricut cart and love how you have used that image. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah... I love all the embossing and the colors are gorgeous together. Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the colours and all the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Deanna said...

Very pretty!
Thanks so much for playing.
Dee - LRW DT

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the pink and kraft, Leah! so adorable with the window like that. xxD