Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fly Up, Up and Away ~Generations Crafting~


Fly Up, Up and Away


So Bo Bunny has a new line out called Blast Off...I am WAY in love and Generations Crafting has all those goodies! There are for sure some strong icon prints but also some great geometric and a ton of star prints, which I find are hard to find. Before I get into this...I took these awesome photos of Scotti in the backyard. He was doing jumps off his small ramp. He rides so much that he's killed a line across the grass in the back! LOL! Its worth it because it makes him so happy! He was so darling, so so so sweet when I showed this to him. I said "Scotti, I made this for you"..."Oh thanks Mommy! Can I put it up in my room?" Okay so more then likely it has everything to do with the fact that he loves the photos but still...LOL!


I started off with Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence on the paper and photo edges. I fussy cut a ton of things from the papers...all the rockets! I used a mix between their brads and jewels.

Here you can see I used some rub on stars and then did some doodling in a white gel pen.


I also used the Wraps from this line. It came with 3 different things plus a huge bling, this alien chipboard and a pearl stick pin! Really neat!


Fly was cut from Boys Will Be Boys and welded together using the Gypsy. I also inked all the cuts with white chalk ink and did some stitch lines here as well. They is a ton of great texture on this page...always reminds me about how important that is, what it can do for a project!


Make sure to come back because I have another Blast Off project to share with you...I'll put that up on wednesday...so I don't overwhelm with photos in one post! LOL! Hope you like!!!!!!



6 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great layout! Now wonder he wants it in his room.

Maureen Reiss said...

Your LO is sooooo cute!! Love all the cutouts!! Great job, Leah!!

DonnaMundinger said...

AMAZING, girly! Wow is that paper right up your alley! So cute for our fearless boy! ADORABLE! xxD

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great job, Leah. Love how you used the crackle paint on the edges .. love that look! Also, you know me .. gotta have texture and this one sure does. You "rocked" this one! BTW .. that jump looks a little scary! You can tell that I didn't raise boys! LoL

magicwanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!

ScrappingStephanie said...

OH MY this is amazing and looks like something you would see in a scrapping magazine. So many interesting things going on. Love the paper too. You are the master when it comes to detail and texture. Leah, you may have been sorry you met me... I am going to be picking your brain all the TIME:)

Hugs,
Stephanie