Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Is All About You ~SOUS March 18~


Love Is All About You

Hello my Stuck on U Sketch fans! LOL!

Well today we've got a great sketch for you (you know where to go and find it! hehe) and also a ton of inspiration from one of the best challenges teams out there!!! And even better (just kidding) we've got CANDY!!!! Check it out....so go on back to SOUS and get the details there!!!



Today is also an exciting day in my house! Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa are flying here to pick up ALL 3 of my children and FLY them back to Las Vegas! While my husband and I go on a ROAD TRIP! It will have been years (sad, but true) since we had that much time together, alone. I'll take lots of photos, I'm sure, of the whole trip! We're going for awhile...and the boys are going to Monster Jam World Finals (while I go shopping!)

I'd also like to say a big....

Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl who turn 5 this weekend!

This little layout is of Jordyn around 2 years old.


The beautiful background paper is K&Co. The blue card stock is Bazzill. My handmade flowers are Tattered Florals die (TH). These are inked and sprayed with a homemade shimmer mist using Perfect Pearls. Brads are Basic Grey.


This page is a serious mix of things from my stash. Dragonfly stamps ($1 from M's), green Prima flowers, other Prima's. Wire. Martha butterfly punches.


I don't do too many flowery pages so this was a chance for me to play with making my own. Because of the design of the page I decided to have the flowers and such cascade across the page. Really had a good time with this one! Hope it shows!

Well wish me luck! Of course I'll have a computer with me so I'll come by and visit blogs when I can! Have a good one my lovely friends!

18 comments:

Kristy said...

Super cute! Have a great trip and don't forget to call me! :)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah, beautiful girl and fabulous page! Have a blessed and fabulous trip!

ScrappingStephanie said...

This LO is so pretty. I love what you have done with the flowers. A big Happy Birthday to Jordyn! Have a great time on your trip, cant wait to hear all about it. ;)

Flamenco92627 said...

Beautiful LO! How exciting for your trip-and the kids will have tons of fun with the Gs. Safe travels, and blessings!

Nanne said...

Love that you were able to play with some flowers for a change.. Its looking good!! and a big congrats to Jordyn for turning 5.. wow!! where has the time gone?..Hope you and the habanero have fun spending alone time..LOL
hugs
Nanné

STAMPMOM9 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous! Sounds so like a freakin awesome time!!! Man oh man I hope you guys have a blast..I know you will! Tell hubs to get the telephoto lens out and get some sweet pics at the monster truck show! I could just live at one!!lol!!! carni food, fun, and lots of action! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mil/fil!! Enjoy that hubby time!! Oh yeah on the lo...Jordyn could so fit in here....Amanda has blonde hair and when she was her age it was so blonde..she has dyed it black this year....not good for her but i can't say anything! Happy Birthday Jordyn!! Have a blast and enjoy every second and take tons of pics ..I know ya will! Hugs Love ya!

STAMPMOM9 said...

I love the lo, the flowers are gorgeous ad the colors perfect!! Love those adorable pics of Jordyn!! The dragonflies are a perfect touch!
Bye!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Happy Birthdya, baby girl! You have fun flying with Grandma and Gramps! Mom, you and Dad have fun too on that much needed road trip and time together! LO .. Love this one as you already know .. fab job on those flowers! I had a great flowers idea with my Imagine and now .. phooey, it's gotta wait! Always love when you do girly!

Fern said...

WOW Leah!!! This is gorgeous!!!! I looooove the flowers, and the paper is sooo pretty!!! Happy Birthday to sweet Jordyn!! The photos are precious!!! Have a wonderful time with your hubby!!! Hugs!!!

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl...The big 5..My son is 5 too, lots of fun...Beautiful layout and dd..krista

Scossie Jane said...

Great layout Leah, love all the flowers, great photo's too. Have a safe and wonderful road trip with hubby, and enjoy the children free time - what beautiful Grandparents - the kids will love it too!! Hugs xx

Cathryn said...

Oh so beautiful!!!! Your page is just lovely! Happy Birthday to your little one, she is adorable! And have a fabulous time with your hubby!!! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

Stine said...

She is so cute. Such adorable pictures!! Your page is beautiful. Great to see you do something so innocent (LOL). Gorgeous flowers!!

Kelly said...

Hi Leah...Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. I agree, it's been far to long since we have visited one another. Since the first of the year, I haven't been blogging like I use to. I'll bet the kids are growing like weeds. This is a fabulous layout with all the flowers and your choice of paper is simply beautiful. The pictures are so cute!

Kim H said...

GORGEOUS LO LEAH! This is so beautifully done! Your little one will look back and cherish her 5th B-day!
tfs

DonnaMundinger said...

Missing you, girlfriend! How the time flies! Gorgeous, gorgeous page for a gorgeous girl! eiyiyi! I'm missing everything! Have a FABULOUS trip! xxD

Tammara said...

Super beautiful layout Leah! Love all the flowers and the sepia photo's.

Ness said...

how gorgeous is this layout!! it's so beautiful and those photos, so cute. Love Ness xx