Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some more DT news...

Hey all! I am on vacation but am just popping online to come and tell you all some great news....

There is a new challenge site that is coming out, the site itself isn't ready but we're getting the word out now. You can find some more news about it at Always Crafting.

Anyways, the challenge blog is Whimsical Wednesday and it will cover everything from scrapping, to cards and altered items! Really something for everyone!!!

I am excited to say that I will be joining the scrapbooking team! Along with a wonderful line up!

We'd like you to put on the calendar, a BIG blog hop for April 1st, set to go at 6 pm EST (3 pm for my West Coast). You'll get a chance to meet the team, see the new blog, sign up to follow and get a chance to win some GOODIES! Yum Yum Yum!

LOL!

And hopefully I'll have some more news for you soon...but that's a little of what's going on for me! Keeping myself busy these days...as if my little troop wasn't enough! Hehehe!

Okay, enjoy the rest of your weekend all!

EDIT~
Still on vacation and right this moment I am super dolled up and ready to go OUT on the town! Ya baby! Vegas style! Dinner, a comedy show and we're even getting a room....and no, 3 kids is enough if that's what your getting at! LMBO!
And Margie, we didn't go for black but the second I walk away from my hubby he hit $300 on a silly slot machine...looks like all our night out fun will be free! Nice!
Hopefully I'll get some time this week to hit up some blogs!

Have a good one!

10 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Congratulations. I'm your newest follower and I can not wait to see what you design for Whimsical Wednesday.

Erika Valdez said...

Happy to have you on the team! Can't wait to get started!

Lots of cricut love,

Erika

Sandi Cl~ said...

Big congrats, Leah, on yet another team! You are going to BEE one busy lady, GF! Enjoy the ride .. they are so lucky to have you!

Margie said...

Hey Chickie! WOO HOO! Big fat CONGRATS! I KNOW you'll be whipping up some awesome layouts! Are you still on vaca? Did you take my advice and hit the jackpot? LOL!

Kim H said...

Congrats on the DT assignment! I can't wait to see what other awesome layouts you share with us! I hope you are enjoying your vacation! Don't forget DWS... VOTE HINES! LOL
Hope your Mom is doing better!

magicwanda said...

Sooooo happy for you Leah!
Yippie that means another challenge for me to do...
Hugs Wanda

ScrappingStephanie said...

Yeah, I am so excited! So fab to have you on the team. Sounds like you are having a great time on vacation! I don't know what the heck is going on with me, but I am still not feeling well, and can barely keep my eyes opened.

Debbie said...

Good luck my dear!!! That's how many DT's now??? Can't wait to see what you create!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

A big congrats, girly! Sounds like you're having a ball! WooHoo! xxD

Scrappy Zeni said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your creations and to get to know you. It's going to be a lot of fun. hope you had a great time in Vegas!!