Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Space In My Heart 4 You ~Generations Crafting~


Space in my Heart 4 You

I have one more layout with Bo Bunny Blast Off to share with you. I hope you like and that you take a second to scroll down to yesterday's post because I have another project with this line to share with you.

Wow, I about freaked when I saw how perfect this photo turned out! =o) And I didn't even mean it! LOL! I was standing outside and took the picture looking into the kitchen. No idea why it ended up so good! hahaha! Maybe its something to do with that handsome subject...

So...a very special page, again, maybe my FAVORITE to date projects I have done for Floren at Generations Crafting! Thank you SO much for the opportunity to work for you!


I fussy cut this large planet and used it for my title area. I also used an embossing pen to add detail to the rings around the planet, embossed with a silver tinsel powder. Letter stickers are Echo Park and Basic Grey. Large bling came from the Blast Off Wraps.


This guy...he may be on my list of my FAV's done with my Cricut! Cut from Boys Will Be Boys. Each layer (white, red and green) was cut and layered over chipboard so the piece is heavy and could almost be a toy! j/k! The glitter brads and gems are part of the coordinating line as well! (Thanks Nanne for brain storming with me on this page, and for the addition of the little heart on the robot!) Mr Robot's arms is from Wraps.


Hello gorgeous....(and I mean Scotti, not the aliens...come on!!!)


And lastly my journaling spot...sorry about all the pix but there was a lot to show!!!!


And keep in mind that you can always find exact product names in the gallery at Generations Crafting if you are looking for something specific that I may not have mentioned.

8 comments:

Fern said...

Leah, this paper is perfect for this super cute photo of Scotti... Look at those blue eyes!!! You are rockin' this BoBunny "Blast Off" Collection"!! I love it!!! Hugs!!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Sooo super sweet!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a perfect little layout for this handsome young man! Love the robot and the colors for this page. TFS

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah I LOVE THIS !!!!!
Great papers and I love what you did with them
That Scotty is such a CUTIE.... them eyes WOW!!
Hugs Wanda

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah... this is just too cute! Okay... if it's a boy I may need to get these papers.

ScrappingStephanie said...

Leah your LO is fantastic and so is that picture of your son:) He is so handsome, and that picture could not have picked up his wonderful features any better.! Was he inside you were outside and you took the pic through the window? As for your LO...perfect. The little aliens are adorable and I love the detail you added to the planet. You sure are super talented. You cause me trouble though because I really need to get things done, but every time I stop here I spend so looooong. Oh well, it is so fun and inspiring.

Hugs,
Stephanie

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! He looks so grown up! Fabulous page and the pic is just as handsome as can be! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this layout is way tooo adorable!!! And what a handsome young gent your son is!