Saturday, March 12, 2011

Timeless ~Scrap with V Kit~


Timeless

This is my first project for Scrap With V! All the products are offered in a kit and you can make this project or anything you'd like! You can find the details here at the store!

The great chipboard pieces are from A2Z Scraplet, Creative Imagination papers, Prima flowers and Kaiser ribbon and more!


I enhanced the chipboard by stamping with a Champagne Versamark, so some parts shimmer. And inks with Broken China and Shabby Shutters. Also some dash lines with a white gel pen.




If you've by I am sure at some point you've seen some photo float around of me when I had my septum pierced. That's long gone. LOL! I'm not nearing as holey as I used to be! LOL! But this little photo is of me outside our condo in Maui on my honeymoon. I was really tan, really blonde and really skinny! =) I guess this is my first official wedding festivities page I've done! I have 2 years to have them all completed as a 10 year wedding gift to my hubby!

Have a good one ladies!


12 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love the layout and the colors go great with your tan.... glad you don't have the ring anymore! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful layout Leah.. and what a beautiful young lady you are, and if I remember, you were pretty skinny back when I saw you... (and I have to agree with Shelia, I am glad the ring is gone too.. ) hugs

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Oh come on guys! LOL! Good thing I didn't mention any of the other peircings!!!! LOL!!!!!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Girl this page is stunning! So elegant. So as I was scrolling I said is that a earring hanging from her nose???? It can't be, not Leah! Reading on, yup a nose earing! Now I don't feel as bad about my tongue earring...and others I wont mention either. Mine are long gone too though. Great post today, and fun learning a little something about your past:)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Southernbelle said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love it!

Dalis said...

Leah (cherry pie!)
Congrats, you won PIO top 3 scoops!
As a TOP 3 Scoop winner you have the option if you desire of being a Guest Design Team member for Pile It On!

Let me know if you are interested.
-- dalis
PIO Owner
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

Maureen Reiss said...

This LO is Sooo beautiful!! And so were you! We all did some crazy things back then. lol

chrisw said...

Stunning layout Leah!Welcome to the ScrapwithV team,I look forward to getting to know you better.

magicwanda said...

Wow Leah.... I LOVE this
Love the papers and you put them all together so well. The picture is just Beautiful holes and all...lol
Hugs Wanda

Kim H said...

The good ole days! This page is not just stunning because you were young, tan, thin and blonde but those colors too! I love the "Timeless" and all the extra embellies! Great job... piercings or no piercings I am sure you are still as fabulous now as you were then! I hope your Mom is on the road to recovery!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful layout!! Love all of the layers!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous hon! both the layout and you (minus the nose ring, LOL.You knew Id' be giving you s**t for that) xxD