Thursday, March 10, 2011

You Are My Sunshine ~Generations Crafting~

hey guys. just wanted to come by and put out a prayer request. because there are times in life when all you can do is just pray. my Mom's been admitted into the hospital again, kidney stones, amongst other things going on..I am going to care for her tonight. any prayers for her would be wonderful and keep them coming because she's going to need them for awhile. thanks friends!


You Are My Sunshine

And as promised, one more project using Echo Parks new Springtime collection...


Wow, really, sometimes these scene pages really can take a lot of the guess work out of a page. Which is sometimes really nice! I like that my photos had some green and pink in them and thought that was great for this paper. The rest was really just embellishing the page and having fun using the coordinating stickers.


Both the sun and tree were the exact same size, the print and the stickers so I layered them and popped them! I did add another layer of grass at the bottom and used more flower stickers from the line.


Simple and sweet! Sometimes a nice change of pace in the scrapping world...
Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

Nanne said...

Aaaaw. super cute Leah, love the layering of the embellishments and such super cutesy photos..
Hugs
Nanné

ScrappingStephanie said...

Your LO is so sweet. I think the embellishments are so pretty and work perfectly with those adorable photos.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just popping in to say hi.. cute cute cute. hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little layout. Cute as can be. TFS

Fern said...

Sending prayers your way!! I hope your mother is doing better!!
Super cute layout!! Love the CAS look!! Take care, Leah!! Hugs!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great fun page! I'll be praying for your mom. Hang in there!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, an adorable layout!!!

Margie said...

PRETTY! Makes me wish spring would hurry up and get here! Oh, sweetie, sending prayers for your mom and big hug for you!

pink cotton said...

Stopped in to say hi! Life has been super busy for us. All positive, just lots of changes ;). Leah, I'm here for you & please know we are praying for you & you mom.

Kim H said...

Oh I am praying for your Mom! I hope things turn around real soon for her! This page is so happy and sweet! It wouldn't matter if those cuties didn't have pink and green on... they make the page! Cute, cute ,cute little ones! Bring on spring!

DonnaMundinger said...

Don't know where the heck I've been. hope Marco is doing okay. LOVE the sweet layout. xxD