Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blast Off Frame ~Generations Crafting~


Blast Off

Hey all!
I haven't had too too much to post lately...seems like much of my DT spots are all posting on the same days this month...so bear with me! =)

I did this little altered frame for my nephew's birthday. They loved it!

All this greatness came from greatness...Generations Crafting! Thanks Floren!


I used a bit of this and that from the line and put this together...really a good time!


I wanted to show the side to show the edges wrapped in ribbon (by Kaisercraft). Also a great pic to show the dimension to the project...because it certainly had that! =)


Keeping this short! My in-laws were here this weekend and I don't know what got into me but I just redid my entire closet (my side and hubby's) and purged, cleaned, put stuff on Craigslist, etc. So glad I got it done though, something checked off my list! Now to get crafty if I can another burst of energy! LOL!

Have a good one!

10 comments:

Esther said...

Very cool frame, how fun!

Stine said...

This is so cool!! I have to take a closer look at the rest of your blog too, as I have not been around for ages. I bet youhave made a lot of amazing stuff as usual :)

Nanne said...

Thats just way too cute for words.. I need to start hunting down some frames and get scrappin.. You've done an amazing job so, that pretty much explains why they loved it!! :) and we all just love Floren over Generations Crafting don't we?.. :)
Hugs
Nanné

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG!! This frame is too cute!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Leah...
This turned out really cool.....
I love the theme! the colors and layers are awesome....Hugs Wanda

Sandi Cl~ said...

What an adorable frame! I love those papers and really need to get some! Lots of grandsons you know! Count me in on loving our Floren .. she's the best!

Debbie said...

Really cute Leah!

Michele said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Your nephew is going to go crazy over it!

Cindy said...

Wow this is such a COOL and FUN project!Super job on the frame!! :)

ScrappingStephanie said...

Such a cute frame for your nephew. I love that dark blue. All those embellishments are so cute, specially the rocket ship. I enjoy altering frames too..so relaxing.