Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Button Jar and Flower

Good morning all!

Believe it or not, I have been crafting but everything has been for upcoming DT projects, so nothing I can share now. But I knew I had to post something so you all don't forget about me! LOL!

I made this card and the flower so time ago but am finally getting around to posting now...


I was having fun playing with some new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink or at least, new to me!


Ok, honestly saying I have no idea if I have posted this or not...I don't think I have but in case I did, sorry about the repeat!


Flower die is by TH and the paper is Basic Grey Basics, you can find at Generations Crafting.
I did some stamping on each of the flower petals but by the time it got a big spray down of homemade glimmer mist, the stamping faded so its hard to see on camera.





I wanted to share the other photos because the paper flower turned magnet is so pretty! I made it and wish I could only have been able to keep it for myself! LOL!

Thanks and again, sorry if this is a repeat! LOL! Have a good one!

9 comments:

Esther said...

The card is adorable and I love the gorgeous flower!

Flamenco92627 said...

I love that card! So clever to put buttons in the jar-really cool look! Beautiful flower wow! And the box is very cheery. Great job! Can't wait to see your DT stuff too girlie.

Margie said...

What a cute card, Leah! Love the neutral tones. And who wouldn't mind seeing that flower again? (Although, I don't recall seeing it before. LOL!) I keep picking up that Tim Holtz die in the store and putting it back. UGH! Now I NEED IT! Look at all the detail you've given it...I love the contrasting brad you added. And the bling! And the stamping and inking....BEAUTIFUL!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Awesome projects, Leah! Love that die! Great card .. don't think I've seen that. Besides, how could we forget you anyway???

Fern said...

Look at you!! These are so creative!! Love the button jar!! Too Cute!!! The flower magnet is gorgeous!!! Love the little box with the butterflies as well!!! Beautiful job Leah!!! Hugs!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are really cute!! LOVE your flower!!

Nanne said...

Gee!! that card looks so familiar some how...LOL Loved it and I wish I could us my stamps as good as you can..
and you know how much I love hand made flowers, so I loved yours!! nice touch with the little butterflies..
Hugs
Nanné

Cindy said...

Great work!I love all the projects!SUPER job girl! Have a beautifl Easter weekend my friend! =:)

ann said...

Love your flower it is super cool !!!