Friday, April 29, 2011

Hide and Go Seek ~SOUS April 29~


Hide And Go Seek

My blog was quiet there for a bit and now I've posted the last few days...hope you'll have a chance to look around a bit if you are just coming by today!

But what a great day! Reveal day for Stuck on U Sketches! I really liked this sketch very much and it always amazes me how some of the most simple designs lead themselves to the best end results! This one looks different from the sketch as I did flip it and it looks different also with the strong prints...but believe it or not, I kept pretty true to the sketch (minus the butterflies!)


Who is that naughty baby? Oh yeah...Cody! This little guy always smiles, is always happy and is such a snuggler (and hair holder) but man does he keep me busy...always into something, climbing, causing trouble (he and his partner in crime, old sister Jordyn!) I snapped all these photos quickly with my Iphone, too fast to get an actual camera out!


Not sure the paper line name but its "boy" something by My Minds Eye. Great prints! My title is cut from Mickey Font, an all time favorite font for me.


And my journaling spot. Instead of putting butterflies onto the page as the sketch had, I decided to punch and add some circles tucked her and there on the page. It keeps with the soft corners and adds some touches of color around the page. Originally I was going to do circles were the butterflies were but it was too much with all the prints, though I am happier now with how it turned out.


Thanks for visiting this week and hope you get a chance to visit my girlfriends at SOUS...cause come on, they ALL rock!

11 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable layout. Love the title and the colors you chose. TFS

Sandi Cl~ said...

Such a cute page .. don't you love all these precious memories of our kiddos .. those impish little smiles when they know they are in a bit of trouble. Glad you could scrap such a fun page and capture him in the act!

Sandy said...

so very precious..what a great page and fab memory...what a cutie...and they will always keep you on your toes..even when they are older...and those impish grins sandi mentioned...they will always melt your heart...hugs to you!

Tammara said...

Super cute layout and those are such great photos--too cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh hon! I MISS you! I'm so sorry I've been MIA! Been in a bit of a funk and very stressed with all of my commitments. Just got home from a birthday trip but of course I'm behind again. There was so much I've missed here! Such fabulous projects! Cody is looking so big! Everything you've been doing is sooo amazing! I'll give you a call next week. Love ya! xxD

Stine said...

So cute! I can see that he gets everywhere! I am so thankful for my iphone... always at hand too catch those precious moments!

Nanne said...

Those pictures are the best!! I cant wait till he gets older and checks out the things he got himself into.. Love how you were able to use them and create such a cute layout..
hugs
Nanné

annette said...

Love this Leah... I just wanna give Cody a cuddle ... nothing like having a lovable rogue in the house hey !!!!! .. luv X:)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

beautiful page, love it!

Kim H said...

Oh my LEAH! I am sorry I haven't stopped over! Wow what a GREAT LO! I am so loving the font, the paper and of course the pictures! They really made me laugh and remember that I have a picture of my son in the washing machine!

Fern said...

OMG Leah this is so cute!!!! What fun photos and Cody is a sweetheart!!! Great job using the sketch and the papers are perfect!!!! Hugs!!