Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little Pick Up For You ~She's a Sassy Lady~


A Little Pick Up For You

G' Morning! Today is my lucky day...my post day for She's a Sassy Lady! I created this card a month or so ago. I made it before I went on vacation to give to my Mom as she was going to have another surgery while I was away and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. She's is sooo not a girly girl so I knew something different would be great for her.

My "tutorial" today is more about adding details to a project then anything. I thought taking step by step photos of added detail would give a great point in what adding detail can mean...
So here is a basic truck from Just Because cards printed from Elise Imagine cart.


And the details...Glossy Accents, punched hearts, stitching, flowers and pearls.


And here added onto the card...


And another few steps of details..including stamped clouds, grass and more flowers.



Simple and so cute but really shows you what a detail can mean in the end. I was saying over at She's a Sassy Lady that theres the whole CAS style out there but you don't grow as much as you do when you put this kind of effort into a project...

I also wanted to let you all know that this will be my last post for She's A Sassy Lady..decided with this Summer so full and things changing around here with my little ones getting bigger, it would be a good but hard choice to step down. Thank you SO much Sheila for ALL that you've done, its been an amazing pleasure!!!

5 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Leah, this is just adorable. I bet your Mom LOVED it! Cute idea that I may have to lift a little.

Esther said...

Adorable!!! Love the heart hub caps!!!

BunnyFreak said...

Love the sentiment with that cut. Sorry to hear this is the last Sassy Lady post, but understand family comes first.

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable card!!!

I'll miss you as a Sassy Lady DT sister but I fully understand! However, I'll be visiting you still as often as I can -- at least we haven't lost you completely and your talent(s)!

Kristy said...

SUPER cute! TFS~