Friday, April 1, 2011

The Sweetest ~SOUS April 1~


The Sweetest

Happy Friday all! Hope you all had a terrific week! There is a lot to share with you today...so make sure to come back tonight and see what else is going on...

Nanne is hosting this month and she's got some terrific sketches for you...you can see this week's sketch of at SOUS.

Here is my interpretation...


The color inspiration came totally from the photo! I love how the colors all pop from the brown background. The papers were a massive mix from my stash. Lots of DCWV (fussy cut floral piece, tags, border punch and letter brown background), the rest is an unknown mix.


I finally got my sewing machine up and running again and was able to add some buttons and stickers from my stash as well. My journaling spot by Basic Grey written with a white gel pen, this piece came from the circle on the sketch.


And a little peek at the corner piece...just to put some interest in the otherwise brown corner..LOL!!!

Check out the rest of the team...join in, have fun and come back and see me tonight...make some coffee and get ready to hang out for awhile...I'm keeping you all busy...

Sorry for such a quick post but so much going on lately! See you in a bit...

8 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

What a great LO Leah! The picture is adorable. What great fun colors you used too:)! HMMM wonder what you have going on tonight. I could only imagine.

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

what a fun layout! love the torn paper and graphic designs!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute LO!! Love that pic, it just makes me smile!!

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah look at that sweet little face!
I just love your layouts....so whimsical and playful!!!!
Big Hugs
Wanda

Fern said...

Leah, this is adorable!!!! Love your sewing!!! And Cody is precious!!! Looks like you are a very busy lady, now a days!! Hugs!!!

Ness said...

Oh Leah, I just love your take on the sketch, what an adorable photo!! Love, love your layout!! Love Ness xx

annette said...

Leah this is a terrific LO .... love the cute as photo & the colours you have used .. love X:)

Tammara said...

Super darling photo! I love all the buttons and the sewing looks great! I need to replace the belt on my sewing machine--thanks for the inspiration!