Saturday, May 14, 2011

Together ~SOUS May 13~


Together

Wow so this blogger thing is really killing me...I had NO idea that meant that text was deleted from accounts....so when I thought this was going to post....it didn't and all my text is gone. So sorry this is late. I also had to go back and edit on the Stuck on U Sketches post this morning as well. Argh! So here we go...

We have a great sketch today, made by our very own Ness and also blog candy provided by Ness' store Scrap with V. You can find all those details at SOUS.



I struggled with this because of the darling background paper. Cute as it is, I had a heck of a time liking anything I put with it. And in the end, though it's a cute enough page, I can't stand it! LOL! I am sure you all know how that goes...you just struggle with something and then that's all you can see.


I used such a variation of carts that I don't recall half of them. Sorry. And the papers are pretty much a mix of scrap drawer finds. The photos however are so amazing to me that I am pretty sure someday I'll re-scrap these. Never done that before but these are good enough to scrap again. My sweet lil blondies!!!!


Just want to say that I feel for the rest of you out there...I just know I'm not the only one with blog post issues and a husband who doesn't get why I'm all panicked. Not a nice way to start saturday morning but it is what it is...

9 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Well, Leah, I think it turned out darling. Love the photos . those are the good kind that you can scrap over and over. Your mushroom are just adorable. Happy weekend!

Kristy said...

YIKES! I better check mine! Love the LO!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Fern said...

Leah, this is adorable!!! I love the way you created a 2 pager using the sketch and your die cuts are super sweet, great embossing!! Awwww, and your little ones are precious!!! Have a wonderful weekend... Don't stress tooo much!!!! Hugs!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

I guess I was lucky! I was just starting my post when Blogger crashed. Your l/o is adorable, and your kids! Precious! I have some photos I want to scrap over too.

Esther said...

What adorable pics and the LO as well!!!

Stine said...

Finally time to tour the world of blogs!! Have not really done that in such a long time. you have made such amount of great stuff, so I do not know where to begin!!

They are so cute together!! And I cannot believe that Cody is turning two in a month!! Love all your little cuts, and you always makes me think that I should start using my cuttlebug (but then I forget it again when I enter my craft room...). Love this friend :)

Ness said...

Oh Leah, I simply love your take on the sketch. I hear you about blogger issues darl. And your take on the sketch looks fabulous!! Love Ness xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Seriously precious, Leah, and I think the die cuts you chose went perfectly with the adorable paper. Fabulous, girly! xxD

annette said...

Leah your darling little ones make this page ... i loove the papers & embossed embellies especially the little mushrooms love x:)