Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome Baby ~Generations Crafting~


Welcome Baby

I hope that you all have come to realize you can't tell when I'm going to post or not...some weeks things are spread out and then times, like this week, something for a few days in a row.

So to start out, I have a little card that I made quickly because I wanted to get it in the mail right away. A good friend of mine is adopting a one month old baby girl and we are just thrilled for her! My oldest is adopted and adoption just has such a special place in my heart..something that makes me feel connected with others. But..onto the project.

Just a little something from Echo Park Springtime...and even better, its on sale! You can find that here at Generations Crafting!


I used a mix of papers, from regular prints to their border prints and stickers..lots of fun to mix these! The banner string and die cut banner are from Papertrey Ink, including those tiny toppers for the banner, if you are interested look here (its kinda cool which is why I am leaving a link!)


Cute and simple! Hope she likes it! I can't wait to meet little baby Olivia!

And see you all tomorrow for my tutorial for She's a Sassy Lady!

7 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, that's just the cutest! Love that PTI banner. And of course, the EP papers are yummy. Congrats to your friend!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love the card with such a great little banner on it. TFS and I can't wait to see what you are doing tomorrow!

Cindy said...

WOW this is such a sweet card!Amazing job on all the details you did!Have a beautiful day!:)

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card!

Maureen Reiss said...

Adorable card!!! Love the banner!!

Esther said...

Aww! That's a cute little card!

Kristy said...

LOVE it! We FINALLY had our final court date 2 Mondays ago!!! She is ALL ours!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com