Sunday, May 1, 2011

LOTS to share for Scrap with V!

BIG birthday shout out to Katie, my youngest sis is 21 today!
Can't wait to spend the day at a ball game with my sisters...and no kids!
I'll be back with photos! =)

Yum Yum

Okay geez, when it rains it pours! I may have some quiet days but if you grab a cup of tea and stay awhile, you'll see I've posted a ton the last week or so...but for today I have a whopping 3 layouts to share!!!!

The first 2 will be available in kit form at the wonderful Scrap with V store! The kit this time is full of great products from Bo Bunny!



Love the colors and how fun this kit was...certainly a great one!



~~~~~Grow~~~~

And the second page. I really like both of these layouts very much and its really because of the paper...great mix of Bo Bunny prints with some American Crafts solid card stock. Amazing chipboard pieces (that will take you well beyond just this kit, you'll have a ton left over to use again!)



The letter pieces are all glittery and ready to go but the flourishes are bare white, perfect for a little stamping. Those sweet tiny blue flower gems...part of the kit too!



~~~~World Finals~~~~

And lastly...but certainly NOT least was this great project featuring Twiddleybitz chipboard! If you just so happen to have some, or you'd love to try this Aussie product...head to the Scrap with V store and get some...then play along because Ness has an AMAZING blog candy...you can check out the details here as well as see some incredible DT projects done with this incredible product!!! =)

I was SO excited to scrap these great photos of Scotti meeting some big time drivers at Monster Jam this past March!!!


My husband wasn't ready when Tom Meents all of sudden picked up Scotti by the shirt and hung him there! LOL! Some photo op! LOL!!!!!


I did some background masking in the background as well with TH masks.


And some details of the chipboard...I used a paint brush and embossing ink to get the silver powder just were I wanted it....not too hard really! I mixed a few TH embossing distress powders and then inked those as well...there is so much texture to these pieces that they turned out beyond my expectations!!!



Thank you SO much for coming by...I know it was a lot to share and this past week was really super full of projects...what can I say, I'm a craftin' fool lately! LOL! See ya soon....

9 comments:

Nanne said...

I absolutely love these.. the flowery ones look like they are right out of a magazine..Absolutely stunning and the masculine layout is amazing with lots of wonderful little details.. You've done good girlfriend...LOL
Hugs
Nanné

BunnyFreak said...

Love the chipboard gears. Perfect for the page.

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Fabulous LOs!!!!! I love those big flowers and the gears!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Just came by to check out your SWV post .. love ALL of them .. I think the Grow one is my fave though .. but let's see .. maybe it's the grunge page .. who knows .. great job on all of them. And Happy Birthday, Katie!

Cindy said...

Hi! Great job with all those beautiful layouts!Your projects with the little one's are soo sweet!Have a super day! :)

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Tks for your visit and lovely comment
I loved it!
xx
Leila

ah! gorgeous Lo's! rs

Kim H said...

OMG... these are FABULOUS too! I LOVE all the special details! I LOVE how different these are and how they fit perfectly with the pictures! Beautifully done again!

Fern said...

WOW, look at you go, gf!!! I love all of these, Leah... And they are all so different!!! The color combos in the kits look "yummy"!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!!!

Magento Themes said...

Adorable!!! I love those photos and the details... Those layouts are looking great. The kits and colors are looking nice. Thanks for this great post.