Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 15 ~Scrap with V sketch~


Ocean

Okay wow, so it looks like all my weekend posts got deleted by blogger. Awesome.

So let me just apologize but I don't have it in me to do some much text all over again so I'll keep this simple. Plus I had to post earlier today...so please take a look at my Stuck on U Sketches post, that was so generously sponsored by Scrap with V.

But now, this sketch is for Scrap with V. Yay! I went simple enough with this as the printed papers are so strong.


Glitter die cuts are by K and Company and the purse a dollar store find.


And a sweet close up of my little girl from the past Fall with her first big hair cut!


And just a little close up of the layering I did for the border.


Again, again, again my apologies for NOT realizing this all was deleted and being so late this weekend with posts. Do take a chance to pop around and look and I'll see you tomorrow with my Guest Designer post for Pile It On. See you soon....

5 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute LO!!! Love the bright colors!!

Nanne said...

Aaaaw. Super Cute layout Leah.. I love the black cardstock with the prints.. Looks amazing!!
hugs
Nanné

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the flowers with the stripes.. what a fun layout.. I love it. hugs

Stine said...

I have to stop by this one too! Love how u make the patterned papers the base of your layouts! This is so bright. Love the layered border!

DonnaMundinger said...

Isn't this blogger fiasco a PITA!? I only lost one post, but I can't sign on to my blog on my big computer with IE and I can't seem to move my pix around with Firefox so after uploading I have to crank up the laptop. Just ridiculous! Our girl looks so grown up with her haircut and as I recall, she called it a Donna cut. LOL Darling layout. LOVE it! xxD