Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Party ~Whimsical Wednesday May 4~


Party~ Like No One is Watching!

Hello Hello! Today is the first Whimsical Wednesday challenge of the month and it's a scrappy one! A birthday layout with embossing! Coolness! And you don't get much more birthday then this 5 year old cake eating crazy! LOL! I just arranged and cropped the sizes down in Photoshop


My fun, funky journaling spot...the great glitter sprinkle paper embossed with a most fav folder! I added the extra hearts cut out from the title, punched the heart from coordinating paper and added the cupcake puffy sticker shared from none other than the birthday girl! Thanks for sharing Pinky!


Who knew that the Hannah Montana cart would have the best font? Check it out if you haven't! My heart font was welded together using the Gypsy and my banner hand cut and written. The paper cupcakes fussy cut from the stack (a store brand paper line at Hobby Lobby), puffy stickers from WM! $1 baby!


I added some Glossy Accents and Stickles and teeny tiny confetti for added detail.


Thanks mucho for looking and go see what the other gals did! Surely some fun to be seen!

18 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Adorable page! Of course, I always love seeing pix of the kids! Tey are jsut the cutest! Great job with the title .. HM is a fave of mine .. getting ready to post a page using it as well. Hope you have a great day!

ScrappingStephanie said...

What a fun and adorable LO. I LOVE the journaling spot. The font is amazing and the embossing just adds to it. Love all the little extras you added to it too. The pictures are just adorable! The arrangement of them are just perfect. !!! Great job with the challenge:)

Stine said...

Love how you used so many photos! And you are the queen of embossing, so this is so great. I really should use my cuttlebug more. Need to learn more from you :)

Konstanse will be 5 on sept. 11th. I can't believe how time flies.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable page.... love love love that title it is awesome and ite pics are wonderful. TFS

Cindy said...

This is such a fun and pretty layout!Super job with all the details,I love the great pictures,Too cute!Have a super nice day! :)

Cathryn said...

Very wonderful layout Leah. I love your colors and I am always floored by your fabulous little touches! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute LO, Leah!!

GiGi said...

What a fantastic layout! I love all the little details in this layout and you're right...the Hannah Montana font is perfect!

The Archiving Angel said...

This is terrific! I love how you cropped the photos and all the elements surrounding them. Your paper choice was great too. That Hannah cart really worked well for this layout. Wonderful job!!
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your layout and all those additional embellishments you added! and look at all thos pictures you were able to use!! and the stamp!

Esther said...

That is a great font, you are right! Darling layout!

Ecommerce Website Developers said...

wow...great card!!! she is very cute..
I love those pictures.. Nice design.
Thanks for this great card.

*Star said...

What a great LO! I love all the little details in this layout and the Hannah Montana font is perfect! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Kim H said...

Again Leah.... Beautifully done! I am so in LOVe with how you did ALL those pictures! You captured that princess perfectly! LOVE her with that big piece of cake! LOL. Almost bigger than her! I have to totally agree with you about Hannah. Love the colors and the paper too! Great job!

Fern said...

Leah, this is soooo "sweet"!!! Super cute photos..... Papers are so fun and I love the HM font!!! Hugs!!!

Margie said...

DIG THIS!!! Leah, love the mega photos and the funness of it all! Sprinkles, sprinkles everywhere! Gotta have sprinkles on your BD! Lovin' the wavy banner on the title.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors. Have a blessed and wonderful Happy Mother's Day!

Kristy said...

SUPER cute!!!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com