Sunday, May 29, 2011

~Pile It On Guest Designer May 29~

Sundae, please!

Today is a sad day as it marks my last day as Guest Designer for Pile It On. It was such a pleasure this month and I feel like I learned so much about how to do challenges. So it was a pleasure all around and especially for the fun of visiting so many challenge sites and seeing all the great DT work!

So again this project was challenge specific for the sites. After searching site after site I compiled a list, made a sketch and started putting this together. Anything but a card, my extra large tag comes in around 4 x 5.5

The great image is from Squigglefly, PIO's sponsor! Thank you! And the challenge this week at PIO...Your the sprinkle to my life! Using sprinkles on cupcake, ice cream, etc. Cuteness!

And I will go ahead and let you see the rest of the crafty info by reading the challenges and seeing my details there....


After reading the comment from Stephanie thought I would come and edit and explain further...
The image is pen colored. I LOVE marshmallow and ice cream so I picked white instead of going with the chocolate sauce! LOL! And that is covered with Glossy Accents. The sprinkles on the image have both glitter pen and teeny dots of Stickles. The glass was water colored with Distress Inks. Sorry I didn't come and leave the details earlier...



PIO- Your the sprinkle to my life!
Creative Card Crew- anything goes
The Paper Shelter- anything goes
Truly Scrumptious- anything goes
Freshly Brewed Challenges- anything but a card
Whimsical Wednesday -tag it (include bling)..and what's better then Stickles?
Scrap Creations- use 3 designer paper (Echo Park)
My Time to Craft- use a die cut (tag and shapes)
Paper Take Weekly- pretty pastels
Tuesday Throwdown- stripes (background paper and flower)
Theres Magic in the Air- make your own flowers
Paper Play- blooms and blossoms
Crazy Challenge- 1, 2, 3 recipe (3 DP's, 2 flower layers (paper, felt) and 1 image)
Creative Belli Blog- tool shed (die cut machine, single die and embossing tools)
Inky Impressions- shine on (glitter pen, glossy accents and Stickles)

Sweetness! Thanks again for coming by and also for all the DT members at all the awesome challenge sites for coming by and leaving such kind comments!

Craft on sisters!!!! LOL!!!!!

23 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

Hey girlie!!! I was on my dashboard and this showed up and I thought wow that is gorgeous!!! Low and behold it is from my friend Leah:) And even better you entered it into the WW challenge. How awesome. I am so glad to read that your tag was bigger than what a card would have probably been because that is usually the case with mine as well;) Before this turn into a novel your tag is stunning. So much dimension! Really looks good enough to eat. I love how you inked up the ice cream glass and the edges of the paper. Pretty colors and love the frame with the pink sparkly glitter. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

Bug Junkie said...

Love it...your melting ice cream looks so realistic. Great job!!

Pat said...

Super tag, great colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Goodness, what a yummy and adorable tag. I just LOVE that ice cream cone image. Fabulous coloring job and fun papers, too. Love your marshmallow topping. :)
Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! This certainly looks ever so yummy!! ;) Love your coloring and awesome design here!! ;) And thanks so much for joining in our "Shine On" Challenge at Inky Impressions!! HUGS

Cindy said...

WOW your tag is sooo pretty and yummy!I love all the great details and colors,Super nice job my friend with it!Thank you for joining us this week at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely gorgeous... you are so amazing. hugs

Staying Crafty said...

This is wonderful! Great detail work :) Thanks for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday.

Debs said...

Great card, looks good enough to eat, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs

BunnyFreak said...

Love the card. Yummy.

GiGi said...

What a cute tag and yummy looking sundae! I love the colors and glitter. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

yummy..... love it!!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Holy Toledo that's a lot of challenges! And the ice cream sundae looks fabulous! Congrats on a job well done!

Karen said...

Awww WOW what an awesome card!! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's fabby challenge at Paper Play - I hope we see you again next week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Cathryn said...

Oh my Goodness Leah!!!! GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about this tag!!! Fabulous job, Love, Cathryn :)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week....

Hugs
Judith

The Archiving Angel said...

Your tag turned out terrific! I love your touch of bling & that ice cream cone looks scrumptious. I really like the embossed dots in the background too.
Nice job.
Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Heather said...

What a very yummy and sparkly sweet treat!

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Anything But A Card Challenge.

Heather D.
Fresh Brewed Designs

Charlotte said...

Leah, Wow! You have done more than an outstanding job on this. All of the detail you put into this tag is amazing.. I just love the colors and all the bling. Thanks for plying Whimsical Wednesday!!
Charlotte

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a marvelous tag!! Love the sparkles! Thanks for joining us at FBD.

Linda

Fern said...

YUMMY!!!! Love your tag, Leah!! Great colors and the sparkles are fabulous!! Looks good enough to eat... We've been in the 100's last couple of days and it sure would be refreshing to have one of these right now!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!!! Hugs!!

Jackie said...

This is fun! I love all the shine and glitter you used, lovely job! Thank you for playing along with us at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog!

Kim H said...

Leah,
Your tag looks so YUMMY! I love all the bling and the colors! It has been so hot here that it would melt near the door but still looks so darn good! Thanks for playing along this week!