Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teddy ~Pile It On Guest Designer May 22~


Teddy

Happy Sunday all! Today is another Guest Designer day for me at Pile It On and the challenge this week...your beary best friend, use a bear somewhere on your project. I actually started working something out to use the teddy bear for the Christmas cart but after looking at papers and deciding what to do for the challenges I wanted to follow..I decided to draw my own image.
I drew something keeping in mind a couple challenges...particularly "toy box treasures" and "create a scene" and "critters".

My papers are from Echo Park, Life is Good. And the green and pink card stock from my stash. All chosen for the color challenges I am following, along with the choices of polka dot and stripe papers. Also my card design came from a challenge as well to use rectangle and triangles.


Here is a close up for my little drawing. Cut with Nesties, layered and with lots of glitter for the "sparkle" challenge. I rimmed the pink circle layer with Stickles, the brads (for brad challenge) and flower centers.



Pile It On- Your my beary best friend (use a bear on your project)

A Spoon Full of Sugar- anything goes
Reasonable Ribbon- anything goes
Fantabulous Cricut- rectangle/triangle
Crazy Challenge- green and pink
Stamp With Fun-green and pink
City Crafter-stripes and polka dots
My Time to Craft- toy box treasure
Tuesday Throwdown-baby or child's card
Aud Sentiments-no sentiment
Paper Play- sparkle galore
Some Odd Girl- make a scene
Creative Card Crew- cute and girly
Clearly I Stamp- critters

And thank you for coming by and checking this out, both to my friends and to the new faces. I appreciate also, very much, the DT's for coming by and leaving comments! Hugs, Leah

p.s. holy cow what that alot doing all the links, LOL, hope they all turn out correctly! LOL!

33 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Your wee bear is way too cute Leah. You are too clever. It's a gorgeous card, and what a lot of challenges - you really have 'piled it on'. How did you remember which challenge was which? I hope all your links are in the right place.... LoL xx

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG!! This is soooo stinkin' CUTE!!!

Esther said...

Aww, very adorable!!

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Ahhh, thanks!!!!
Just finished linking to all the challenges and everything worked...glad to have played along....and thank you to all the DT's for all the wonderful posted projects!!!!

Leah

Cassie said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing CIC28 :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah, I always so enjoy seeing your amazing layouts and cards.. you are just a very talented young lady. hugs

Lisa Jane said...

cute little teddy..pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Lori said...

Adorable card! Nice brads :) Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks :)

Amy said...

how sweet!! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge.

Kim H said...

Leah,
Holy Moly... this is just so darn PRETTY! I love that you drew your own image! I LOVE all the details and the papers!
I am still here... just trying to keep above water! Go HINES! Lol. i really haven't watched him or the show but I saw the last one... he is pretty darn good1 Hope all is well!

Marlene said...

Lovely Card! Your image is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Karen said...

This is such a gorgeous card! :o) Beautiful drawing and all the elements and papers work together so perfectly. Love it!

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Debs said...

Very pretty card - love the softness to your colouring.
Thanks for sharing it with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}xx

Davi said...

Love that sweet bear and embellies. Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

ann said...

Awwww how cute is the teddy a really sweet card.
Leah thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, it is nice to keep in touch with fellow DT members xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is cute.
luv
Debby

Ros said...

Such a pretty card and a lovely image there ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Linda R. said...

Your card is so cute. That image is darling.. And your design is perfect... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kate said...

This is precious! I love the soft colours that you've used. What a darling little bear!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

soooo pretty! Love it!

Fern said...

Leah, this is adorable!!! Super sweet image and I love your design!! Hugs!!

Caroline said...

Very Cute!! I love it. Thanks for joining in with our Cute & Girly Challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Luv Scrapping Together said...

What a cute card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

Julie said...

Adorable card. Love the soft colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful image and flowers, wow! Thanks for joining us at CIC28

Shell said...

Such a cute bear, and I love all of the adorable accents, too. Thanks for playing the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

Kathy D. said...

great layering!! super cute! I just found Echo Paper and I'm loving it too!
www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

Connie M. said...

This is just so adorable! Love those pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

Hugs!
Connie M.
RRDT

Crystal said...

AWWW this is just soooo adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

DesignerDiva said...

This is the cutest little teddy bear and FAB dsign too!
Thanks for sharing it with us this challenge at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

DonnaMundinger said...

honestly! Look at you GO! this is precious! xxD

Robin McK said...

Hi Leah!
This card is totally cute - love the papers, and all the layers!
Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!