Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Hop!




Today marks a great blog hop between a few of our favorite challenge blogs. Come by to see so much inspiration, meet lots of new friends and try for some great blog candy.

The blog hop will be between challenge sites, not individual blogs so it shouldn't be too time consuming.

And as a thank you to our incredible DT at Stuck on U Sketches...we've shared some of their wonderful work with you there, so please check it out! And by doing so and leaving a comment you'll be entered in to win some wonderful Bo Bunny blog candy from Floren at Generations Crafting.

Good luck and have fun hopping!


And here is the blog hop order....

Stuck on U Sketches (you are here)

Don't forget to leave comments along the way! And have fun!

Oh and do you mind if I toot my own horn?...No? Okay well....I made the Cricut Chirp! I'm just excited because I've been on the board for years and this is only my second time (the first for a layout that had almost no Cricut on it, go figure). Thanks for letting me share and I wanted something crafty to post here as well, even if it will be a repeat... =)




6 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Just an fyi that http://amychomas.blogspot.com got added to the end of the hop .. last minute. And you can toot your horn any day .. you deserve it!

Esther said...

Congrats on being in the cricut chirp!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable card! I've got to check out your project on the Cricut chirp -- congratulations!!!

The6ofusinca said...

Love that card Leah and you deserve to be on the Chirp!

xoxo
Jen

The Cropping Canuck said...

Super card!

I love your new header! It is new isn't it?

DonnaMundinger said...

WOOHOO! So love that card. Not a bit surprised it made the Chirp! Yea, Leah! xxD