Friday, June 10, 2011

Woodland Family Vacation ~SOUS June 10~


Woodland Family Vacation

Just wanted to personally thank those that came and visited Stuck on U Sketches for the Summer Kick Off blog hop! Had such a good time and loved reading every comment! =)

Today's post is for SOUS....as much as it is a nice sketch, dang was I not feeling this one. Again, nothing wrong with it, just some fit and some don't or maybe it was the mood. Ya know? And I really wanted to use these photos as I thought it was time to start scrapping some past photos. These must have been right after Justin proposed, cause I have a real nice solitare on one finger! LOL! That and my niece Maddie was just a lil' one.


And a close up of my title. "Woodland" stamped with a wood grain stamp, kinda perfect. LOL! Family are letter stickers by Echo Park.


And I believe my cuts are from Winter Woodland. Also above I added a small year stamp into the pinecone. The cuts are all inked the paper edges distressed but otherwise its a simple page. I do really like though that the photos really are the stars here.


Ok folks, looks like a short and simple write up for me..goes with the page I suppose.

Please forgive me as I've be pretty quiet. This was the last week of school and we are on vacation as we speak! =) I won't be online for awhile and will check in when we get back. I have a post scheduled but otherwise all will be quiet on the home front....but see you guys soon!

3 comments:

Fern said...

Oh Leah, I hope you're enjoying your vacation with your family!!!
And I think your layout is so fun!!! Love the little woodland critters and the way you stamped the woodgrain on the title is awesome!!! Great family photos, too!!!!! See ya soon!!! Hugs!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well glad the weather improved for your trip! You enjoying another little woodland vacay? You know no one has really changed all that much in these pix, except Maddie (and Katie). Must be all that good clean living. Catch ya when you get back! xxD

Stine said...

I think it is cute Leah! (struggled a bit with the sketch myself) love the pictures. Looks like a happy vacation :) Hope you are enjoying your present vacation too :)

Hope to see you around soon!!