Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Card Set

I've got a set of cards to share with you guys today. Last week if I wasn't scrapping I was making cards. Mostly for no reason other then to stock up on the often needed birthday card. I'll have more to share with you all another time but since I hadn't posted in awhile, I'll share these today.




I've used a mix of Basic Grey. Olivia 6x6, and Basic's for the whites. I've embossed vellum and layered that over the print and really think its a nice touch.




The frame, circle stamp, image and greeting are all Papertrey Ink Tiny Treats Birthday. So sweet. The denifition stamp by Hero Arts.







The print behind the vellum in Oliver for the blue card set. Now for some photos...











Thanks for looking and I"ll be back friday for my SOUS reveal layout! Have a good week!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute cards Leah!! Love the stamped images!!

Shona said...

oh these are so adorable, love the embossing and the cute lil stamped images too :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Those are just adorable.. I am not much of a stamper.. I have tired but it never works out for me... think I need some lessons from you... hugs

Esther said...

Very sweet cards!!!!