Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


I hope my State wide friends have a fabulous and fun Independence Day! Wish we could all be together! =)

Wanted to pop on today and share a card I made for the hostess of the party we are going to tonight. Just something quick to thank her for having us over.

I was lucky this past weekend to hit up my favorite flea market and my craft lady and I picked up this large MS punch (which reminds me so much of 4th of July decorations), the EK Success Chinese Knot and another punch, clear stamp and a couple more things for $26! =)


This came together quickly as I found this image already colored (when did I do that?) The rest was putting it together and added a bit of Stickles.


My best friends son's birthday is today and I made him a red, white and blue birthday card but saved it into my camera memory, not onto a chip and I don't know how to get that on here. So just this to share today.

Again, have a great day my friends!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Super card Leah!!! Love the image!!!! Happy 4th!!

Margie said...

Hey girl...just stopping by to wish you a happy 4th! Way to busy here to pop in on everyone's blogs right now. Dig the punch on that card. Think I may need it! Hope you and the family are having a fun, safe holiday!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a CUTE card!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scossie Jane said...

Great card Leah. The image is perfect for this card. Hope you had a great 4th (I've lost track of time zones....) Hugs xx

Scossie Jane said...

Are you STILL on the 4th!!!! Time didn't come up til after I had posted the comment. My goodness - I'm at 2.30 in the AFTERNOON on the 5th.... Isn't the world funny.... Hugs again x

Esther said...

Cute card!!
Love your use of the deep edger punch!!!