Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July kits for Scrap with V


Yo! I am sharing today my layouts with the July double page kit for Scrap with V. The lovely blues are perfect for summer photos, thinking sky and water but also were romantic enough to use for some more wedding photos.

My sneaky hubby says he reads my blog but I hope he misses these...

You know as I start my text I think I'll keep these just as photos. You can find more info on the particulars when you visit Scrap with V! Hope you don't mind! =) Though sometimes we don't read all too much text anyways, now do we? LOL!






What a neat kit! The transparencies, the blooms (including the ones with such real jewelry like centers), the papers, feathers, doily...pretty great stuff! 

Thanks for having me share!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this is just beautiful!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Wowzer, Leah .. these pages are awesome. The blue is incredible as a background for the wedding photos! I will have to try that myself! Love all the embellies from the kit .. so pretty. And look at that bride! She's the girl I met on the MB with the gorgeous curls! Funny how that happens!

Esther said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts!!!!