Friday, July 22, 2011

Now and Then ~SOUS July 22~


Now and Then


Hello friends! Today is reveal day and we've got another stunner by our dear friend Nanne, please check that sketch out over at SOUS!


So I decided this Summer to step it up and actually use my Imagine for more then a few quicky cards and this is my first real layout! Its pretty simple yet the details are sweet enough to carry it along...as well as those photos! =) Scotti turns 7 next month and thinking of him is where I came up with this page idea.


I'll have to apologize as I am doing this text while not at home. I am pretty sure the elements are from Better Together but I am not 100% on that. The earth, kite, clouds, border paper and title piece are all Imagine.



I added a few stickers, added Stickles, did some doodling and stamping and layering and really like how this turned out. I should have popped the title like I did some of the other elements but had glued it down too well. LOL!



I've been at my Mom's helping redo some of the house and hanging out with everyone. Hubby is working a ton so why stay at home all these days alone when I could be here and its Summer! Right! Thanks for coming by and don't forget to go visit the other girls....

7 comments:

Kristy said...

SO cute! I think I may have to scraplift and use the {heart} world for my little one!
I just found a fabulous sketch site and posted it on my blog. You'll have to check it out when you get time :)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, is he a cutie or what? Love those cheeks! Great page .. thumbs up on using your Imagine! Hope you've had fun at your mom's .. you can come over here next .. i need a few rooms painted LOL

magicwanda said...

AWESOME girlfriend!
Glad to see other things done with the imagine...
And when your done at Sandi's you can come do a few rooms for me...lol
Hugs Wanda

annette said...

fantastic Leah, love the pics .... How great you're hanging out at your mum's , always a good thing to do ... cheers X:)

Esther said...

Cute layout, great play on words!!!

Fern said...

Great layout, Leah!!! Super cute photos and love the title!! Enjoy every minute... they grow up way tooo fast!!! Hugs!!!

Stine Ursin said...

He is such a cutie Leah! Fern is right. They grow up way too fast. Love the theme and your cute little details. Love how it looks so simple at first glance, but when you look at it more closely you see all these cute little embellishments.

I am finally enjoying summer vacation in southern Norway. Vacation started bad with the recent terrorist attack in Norway (the bomb actually went off where my FIL used to work) and it has taken us quite some time to get the summer feeling. This is such a small country and it has somehow changed us all (to the better I hope).

Lots of love your way :) xoxo