Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Birthday Card Set


Happy Birthday To You

Happy Monday to you all! Its a nice evening here and the kids and I are hanging out at my Mom's house. Good times being together, dinner and family fun! =)

I wanted to pop on here and share something I've made recently. Actually I have done so much this summer that I don't even know how much I've done! LOL! But seriously! I even have scrap pages saved up but think I'll keep those to share another time (plus I've made some sketches with them as well so I'll save those puppies).

But gosh, onto this card set. So let me tell you about the cards. The card base is Papertrey Ink, amazing for the bases of cards. So sturdy. 

I've stamped in white the journal stamp. Layered with scallop Nesties, blue (K&Company), black from my stash, white Basic Grey and the Kraft. Stamping in the circle is Papertrey Ink, Birthday Tags. And then lastly the small banner is stamped with Hero Arts Definition stamps (I think is the name, hehe). I did a bit of inking as well, Pumice Stone on the Kraft and Tumbled Glass on the blue banner.


I always, always need birthday cards and really ought to do more to be stock piled. I've got lots of birthday's coming up so these will go quickly!

Ok, have a good one and I can't wait for Friday's post and share our first Die Cut Challenges over at SOUS! Yay! 





9 comments:

pink cotton said...

Great job Leah!!! Oh, the kids are all so cute & grown up now. We miss u!

Esther said...

Wonderful, love them!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful set of cards! TFS

Kristy said...

These are super cute!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are always so creative Leah... I love your set of birthday cards. Glad you are having a good summer visiting with your lovely family... hugs

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

hey girlie! Those are great! I need to stock pile bday cards too! Loved stopping by!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, what a great set of cards! I've got plenty of birthdays coming up too -- need to do some myself!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Fabulous set of cards, GF! I love that you are so versatile in your crafting skills. I really need to bone up on card making! AS you know, we have lots of birthdays!

Lori1brat said...

WOW - these are gorgeous ! I love the brown and turquoise ! Perfect color combination !! Hugs - Lori