Sunday, August 21, 2011

Design Team News!


Hello all! Hope you all are enjoying a fabulous weekend and a nice quiet Sunday! This is our very last weekend before school starts on tuesday and I can't believe the time has come! This Summer has been a good one for us. Some camping and lots of time spent at my parents house, so the kids got to enjoy their Grandparents and Aunties, I got some adult company. I have also been crafting up a storm! I can't believe how much I have done and it makes me excited for post days to come up so I can start sharing them!

But the point of coming by today was to share some big news...

Starting in September I will be on The Cutting Cafe Design Team! I am very excited about this! First off, doing digi images and such is so much fun! If you have any software then you can play with those images a bit and make them work for your project, which is awesome. So not only will I get to play with some great digital stamps but I also get to work with an incredible Design Team! I feel so blessed! So expect some layouts but also some cards or other projects. Thanks Regina for having me!

I will see you all soon! 


4 comments:

Shona said...

ooooo huge congrats :) have fun with it :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats on the Design Team.

Regina Easter said...

I am soooooo excited to have ya on the team...hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, I just knew that you'd make it. Big congrats!!! Can't wait to see some CC projects! WTG!