Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi, See You Soon!


Hi, See You Soon!

I created this little card for fun!
I had been in such a crafty mood this Summer that in between
working ahead on layouts, I've also
had time to put together some cards.

I wanted to play with these stamps and came
up with this nice little card.


Imaginisce Snag Em Stamps and paper is Little Boy
by Echo Park. Cuttlebug embossing.
I should have blended my coloring better on the puppy
but it will have to do.
I loved how cutting out the shape here fit and worked
 well and blended in well with the matching
pattern paper.


Also wanted to say a big thanks for everyone who
participated in this weekend's blog hop between Stuck on U Sketches
I appreciate the comments and new followers and also
all the inspiration along the way!

Leah

6 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Leah, that turned out so cute!! Great job.

The6ofusinca said...

Love that dog and vespa! hehe! Hope to see more videos from you my love!
xoxo
Jen

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, this is so cute! Wish I could do cards half as well as you! Hope you have a great week planned!

CraftyGirl said...

Hey girl!! It has been forever since I stopped by... so sorry! I have been thinking about you but with summer activities, I have had very little time to get out in blog world and see what everyone is doing! I hope all is well with you and the fam! Your card is absolutely adorable! Love that little puppy!!

barb :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, what an adorable card!!! Abd the little puppy and cart are just adorable images!!!

I also wanted to drop by and say "hello"!!!

Scossie Jane said...

Too cute Leah. The wee puppy and scooter go so well with the papers - adorable.... Hugs x