Thursday, September 1, 2011

2011 ~Scrapbook Kits September sketch~

School

I guess this is one of the first times I have posted something without photos. How strange!

This fun one is for the September sketch at Scrapbook Kits

There is a TON of inspiration up on the site...a sketch challenge OR a photo inspiration challenge!


All of the elements, minus the flowers of course are all Snag Em stamps by Imaginisce. Colored for the first time of being used by me, with markers. I used some Glossy Accents on some of the stamping as well. All in all this was an easy layout...minus the stamping, coloring and then cutting out! LOL!



Now I need to work on getting some pictures in here! =)

Thanks so much for coming by....September kit layouts will be posted next....double post day? Wow!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this is an adorable layout. Love the bright colors. And you colored, Wow, I am jsut starting that!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah, this is so cute.. I love it. hugs