Thursday, September 29, 2011

ABC Challenge Blog...a new DT for me!

Hi friends!

I come by quickly tonight to tell you all know that I'll be joining a new design team for the ABC Challenge blog!

I had always really loved this blog, loved the challenges and their team. I am sure you can figure by the name that the challenges are based off the letter of the alphabet. Its really cool! And posting is twice a month of the 1st and 15th. I like that and its easy to follow along just knowing the dates ahead of time.

They had thought they might be closing shop but NO, luckily not...so with that the relaunch will take place on October 1st!

There will be GREAT projects to see, a chance at winning some candy! Hope you see you there!

Love, Leah

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How exciting my friend... I am so happy for you. hugs from ukiah

Juanna Hope Sia said...

congrats! (:

Sandi Cl~ said...

You will be awesome! Big congrats~ xxoo

Margie said...

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a great challenge blog!

Lin said...

Leah, I am delighted you are joining us at ABC and am looking forward to working with you.

Lin xx