Friday, September 2, 2011

Travel Log ~SOUS September 2~


Travel Log

My second post for this post! What am I talking about? I did the wrong sketch for this week's sketch challenge and already did the post...so I had to do another layout AND another blog post! Hehe! My oopsy! So I guess I'll hold that other one for now! LOL!

So our sketch today at Stuck on U Sketches is an original one by co-leader Sandi C herself! You go girl!


I had to share this close up....aren't they the cutest!!! Its hard to get pictures of these 2 together but I sure won big time when I got this one!!!


My computer generated journaling was all about the start to our trip to Yosemite. We came into the valley with car trouble which lead to some serious adventure during that trip. So I took this photo when we arrived and got to hang out outside the Yosemite garage. Luckily we had a view of Yosemite Falls.


I used Tim Holtz tissue tape layered over vellum and die cut with Tattered Florals TH die. I layered over those some Prima's and Basic Grey brads.


All printed paper is DCWV.  The travel log and circle paper is...something Traveler? And the rest is a printed stack on kraft cardstock and that I believe is Playtime? Not sure though.

Oh gosh...almost forgot....and how dare I! We've got CANDY...play the month of September, as many times as you want for a chance to win this amazing amazing kit from The Flying Unicorn! Wow! Now that is some kinda a treat to give away!




Okay this is a quicky! Hope you don't mind! =)

It wasn't on purpose to have SO many posts all these days back to back but I had 2 posts yesterday and one coming up tomorrow...so hope you can poke around a bit! Hugs!

9 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is just adorable! Love how you did your journlaing .. that is totally cool! Love that you always use lots of techniques .. and what an awesome photo of the kids! I may have to scrap that one myself!!

And Jordy had red hair when she was a baby or did the photo just look that way?

Shona said...

lol second post hehe awwwwww :)

this is gorgeous and love the velum with the flowers. Beautiful photo :)

Crayola58 said...

What an absolutely fantastic LO with these absolutely fantastically darling children. BTW, you won the draw on the BBTB2 blog candy. Congrats. Email me with your details and I will get that Scarecrow bag mailed off to you.
Carole

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

lol Leah! you crack me up! poor girl! any who, this layout is sweet! Awesome idea with the TH tissue tape and vellum! Those flowers turned out really well!

Scossie Jane said...

Great layout Leah, loving all the details, especially the flowers - great technique. And what a gorgeous photo, love the missing tooth - beautiful memories....

Congrats on the win over at BBTB2. Noticed Carole's post above.... lucky you!!!

Hugs GF xx

Esther said...

Wonderful details, love it!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

That's what you get for working so far aheas! LOL No, really this is gorgeous! LUV You! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

They r beautiful just like their Mommy..Hugs, Krista

annette said...

terrific layout Leah ... your little ones are so cute .. love X:)